Is Funderhunt still doing business??
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

i love that guy

im a big creeper on his youtube videos. big time watcher, small time commenter.

Do you know if they are still in business? Dude is electric

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    i love that guy

im a big creeper on his youtube videos. big time watcher, small time commenter.
    He. Was. The. Best.

Those videos were unreal.

There should be a disclaimer on his videos stating "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY"

I actually interviewed someone who was looking for a position that worked at Funderhunt for a few days. They were new to the industry and they realized in less than a week that this guy was full of it. They told me the office is literally 3 people in a 450 sq foot space with no windows. Far cry from what you see in the videos LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    There should be a disclaimer on his videos stating "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY"

I actually interviewed someone who was looking for a position that worked at Funderhunt for a few days. They were new to the industry and they realized in less than a week that this guy was full of it. They told me the office is literally 3 people in a 450 sq foot space with no windows. Far cry from what you see in the videos LOL
    Knew it was too good to be true

Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post

Was the employee Rick Gonzalez, aka 10X https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TywIB_KR8g