Green capital/yellowstone backdoor!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Green capital/yellowstone backdoor!!!!

Please be warned!!! I am letting you all know that green capital/yellowstone was just caught backdooring a deal. I was sent a decline letter from green stating credit was too low and then come to find out the next day they were funded for 20k by green capital!!!!

There are different underwriters that work with different reps. If your rep didn't get an offer that means they do not have any pull. Pm me if you want a really good rep.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

so i always had a question about this (not saying this is what happened) a broker sends in a deal and the funder has the merchant in his books as funded in the past year or so, does the funder have the right to reach out to the merchant themselves and say "hey we funded you in the past and know ur looking for funding" and cut out the broker?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by PROVENTURE_CAP View Post
    There are different underwriters that work with different reps. If your rep didn't get an offer that means they do not have any pull. Pm me if you want a really good rep.
    yup yellow is all about getting the correct rep . dov is a great rep

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    YS is a **** show

My old rep whom I accused multiple times of backdooring apparently died from a drug overdose.... Nothing like stealing files to feed a drug habit

I wouldn't bash YSC. This is the industry that were in. If you cant have control over your client you shouldn't be doing mca. I know first hand its all about the rep and funder over there. They been around the longest for a reason.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by rhum2016 View Post
    also, the sun will set tonight
    haha

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by PROVENTURE_CAP View Post
    I wouldn't bash YSC. This is the industry that were in. If you cant have control over your client you shouldn't be doing mca. I know first hand its all about the rep and funder over there. They been around the longest for a reason.
    Brokers tell me all the time that they have full control of their merchant yet their file comes in every other week from multiple people. lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    Brokers tell me all the time that they have full control of their merchant yet their file comes in every other week from multiple people. lol
    these hoes ain't loyal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

It happens to the best of us here, including me. There's been times where I had all declines, but a funder I don't work with will put out an offer for a different rep, never anything substantial, typically the 2-10k range. Can't speak for your rep here, but I've had this situation before.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 12-29-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Member Reputation points: 88

isos usually are competing in a rat race so get it done and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Thank you Michael. Appreciate it.
    as Anthony said, this can happen from time to time. typically on smaller deals. Doubt this is a 'Backdoor'. Unless this happens all the time, Give your rep another shot!

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Totally give it a shot dude.

I know at www.dumbleads.com we keep our back door open even during the wintery times, as we want to make sure our Iso's always have access to our inventory, at all hours, even if they forget the password, and the one time code doesn't work, and they left their keys in the hotel, and they like really really need it right now, and all they got is some cheeseburgers, and we're like... you don't need those knee pads here babe, we take care of our people... just crawl in through the side window so security doesn't see you, and keep the bandana over your face until we kill the cameras.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Just because green capital declined your file doesn't mean green capital backdoored you. YSC/Fundry have many different papers they put a file on, I don't know how they base which file goes on what paper but that's what they do.

They have many in-house funders, one funder might decline it and another might approve it. The funder who approved might be like let's put this on Green capital paper or let's put it on highspeed paper. But if it's on green capital paper doesn't necessarily mean it's the same funder who funded your deal last time.

Plus i'm sure your deal went to ysc from a different iso too because everyone who isn't new to the industry knows MERCHANTS AREN'T LOYAL!

I don't know if I explained that correctly.
    Last edited by Fetachini; 12-30-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Um, this falls under the category of "Water is wet!"

What happened to Isaac?

best advice i ever got : you dont own your merchant and these hoes def aint loyal

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by ExMCAUnderwriter View Post
    What happened to Isaac?
    Lol. Where you been bud?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Lol. Where you been bud?
    Was busy studying for the California bar.