we love co-brokering
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 14746

we love co-brokering

Hey DF fam,

If you have deals collecting dust because you can't get an offer, our team would love to help get you offers.

We have a large network of lenders, (our shop has been around since 2011).

We are able to source offers for most files sent to us by other brokers.

We are happy to pay a strong commission %

We have lenders ranging from A-D papers. Our only weak spot is micro deals (between 3k-8k). If you have a lending partner who specializes in this we are happy to send these files to you as we see alot of them.

PM me if you want to set up a call to discuss!

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

get out really! you would do that for us!

that would be so amazing for my company

i feel like you are gift from above!

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    get out really! you would do that for us!

that would be so amazing for my company

i feel like you are gift from above!
    HAHA! Some people are just givers!

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthand View Post
    Hey DF fam,

If you have deals collecting dust because you can't get an offer, our team would love to help get you offers.

We have lenders ranging from A-D papers. Our only weak spot is micro deals (between 3k-8k). If you have a lending partner who specializes in this we are happy to send these files to you as we see alot of them.

Lol you are happy to pay strong commissions? You are TAKING commissions. Just tell people what cut you are taking. The hard part is getting and closing the lead. Not finding a funder. It's not nothing, I'll give you that. But you ain't "paying" nobody. You're along for the ride.

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

This is a great post.

Everyone is criticizing this. However, he literally did something that almost no one else does. He stated he is super brokering. He didn't state he was a direct lender or funder like 98% of the people on this forum claim to be.

I am not sure who and what company this is, but starting off with the truth is a step in the right direction lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthand View Post
    Hey DF fam,

Actually appreciate the fact he's upfront about what he's doing. Much better approach than the "im A direct lender" BS . Might even send a file or two !

Senior Member Reputation points: 77508

yeah obviously Harvey and SFC are veterans who don't need this service but I'm sure plenty of people can use help when it comes to placing deals

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

100% agree gotta give credit for the honesty. Also for those who are saying why would anyone do this you would be surprised how many shops either focus on high risk deals and dont have outlets for A and A+ files or the opposite where a ISO may not have access to high risk lenders. As a shop that both superbrokers for other ISOS as well as uses other ISO's to superbroker for me on certain files, I know I make more money working with people rather than spending all my time criticizing them. There is something to be said for knowing what you are good at and recognizing when someone else may know a little more and have the ability to get a deal done better and more efficient.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jfeinberg View Post
    This is a great post.

Everyone is criticizing this. However, he literally did something that almost no one else does. He stated he is super brokering. He didn't state he was a direct lender or funder like 98% of the people on this forum claim to be.

I am not sure who and what company this is, but starting off with the truth is a step in the right direction lol.
    I was going to say the same thing. I respect them for their honesty and being upfront, shows integrity. And there are a lot of smaller shops or folks who are on the newer side of things who would highly benefit from having a more seasoned hub be able to move their deals along bc they have established relationships and contacts at funding houses that may not be available to all.

There's nothing wrong with this and it's a good example of how people should be: transparent. The shady **** is how 6328472309489328498219740 new "direct funders" burst onto the scene weekly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Honesty is always the best policy.......

I literally just got off a call with a prospect who was wondering why I was calling him as the person who referred him to me described themselves as a "lender". He said he's been getting non-stop phone calls for the last few days from people claiming to be "lenders".

The deal was not a fit for us, but was sure to tell him that we are in fact a lender and he can visit our website if he wishes.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

who are they? honesty integrity? who is the company and owners? lets start there

Senior Member Reputation points: 14746

My favorite part about DF is the fact that you can always count on criticism (usually from the same 3 "veterans" LOL).

Our policy is find the customer the best deal they qualify for. Some files get plenty of offers.

Everyone has those certain files the can't get anything done for (if you say you don't you're lying it's part of the biz).

Most of the time you can get those merchants funded simply by speaking to another broker who might have a slightly different stack than your own.

There are brokers we use to access lenders we don't have and vice versa.

It would be nice to be like Harvey, SFC or CT3 and fund 100% of deals that come across your desk. You guys should team up and put together a training course!

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Honesty is always the best policy.......

I literally just got off a call with a prospect who was wondering why I was calling him as the person who referred him to me described themselves as a "lender". He said he's been getting non-stop phone calls for the last few days from people claiming to be "lenders".

The deal was not a fit for us, but was sure to tell him that we are in fact a lender and he can visit our website if he wishes.
    I have no doubt you are a lender/funder, but if only a good website was the tell tale sign of a real funder lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    I have no doubt you are a lender/funder, but if only a good website was the tell tale sign of a real funder lol
    Congrats! You guys have an awesome website! It's real professional, tells the viewer exactly what your firm does, and easy directions to where you are located.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Congrats! You guys have an awesome website! It's real professional, tells the viewer exactly what your firm does, and easy directions to where you are located.
    Exactly my point, just having a good website does not define a company.
    Our website is quite standard, but the doesn't take away from who we are, what we do, and how we operate. Those who deal with us chose to because they trust us and give them results.

there are handfuls of people that have fancy websites, detailed iSO agreements, and large online presence that do not do as they advertise they do.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Lol you are happy to pay strong commissions? You are TAKING commissions. Just tell people what cut you are taking. The hard part is getting and closing the lead. Not finding a funder. It's not nothing, I'll give you that. But you ain't "paying" nobody. You're along for the ride.
    Sometimes the Relationships you have make all the difference. IE If a Broker has an offer but its not quite enough and/or the term isnt long enough. What are you going to do? Give up? Id rather co broker and get it done by taking advantage of someone elses relationship and make something rather than nothing.

Ive been in the industry for 15 years, and there are plenty of LARGE ISO shops sending files back and forth to each other taking advantage of each others relationships.

Obviously if you do 1 mill a month with a lender and your book preforms well you are going to have a lot more pull than an ISO sending sporadic deals in.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Sometimes the Relationships you have make all the difference. IE If a Broker has an offer but its not quite enough and/or the term isnt long enough. What are you going to do? Give up? Id rather co broker and get it done by taking advantage of someone elses relationship and make something rather than nothing.

Ive been in the industry for 15 years, and there are plenty of LARGE ISO shops sending files back and forth to each other taking advantage of each others relationships.

Obviously if you do 1 mill a month with a lender and your book preforms well you are going to have a lot more pull than an ISO sending sporadic deals in.
    100% agree with this statement. I feel people who have been in the industry longer and have more experience tend to think like this while people who started more recently are the ones who feel they cant work with other companies and nobody can be trusted
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com