Quote Originally Posted by burniesanderz View Post
How do you have the audacity to give tips on online marketing when your website is a joke? lol. dailyfunder never ceases to amaze me with the ridiculous, uninformed comments.
That joke of a web site has been online since Registered On:2011-11-29 - and still generates me leads and deals every week.
BTW, I have numerous web sites online - they may not be pretty in the eyes of some - but, as long as they generate traffic and leads,
that is the purpose - Organic SEO - and I'm not beholden to the whims of Google that decides to change their algorithms every few months.

There is not a magical wand in this business when it comes to generating leads - you either make a large investment in purchasing leads,
or you develop a sales funnel that you own and control. I prefer to control my our sources.

BTW - You don't have to listen to me - I've posted numerous research resources - just takes time to read and comprehend what you are being taught.
Now, that could be a problem for the broker crowd that has low reading comprehensive skills.

As I mentioned to a gentleman that called me this week - if you don't have a large advertising budget, you have time.
Pick up the phone and go after a target audience. Generate you own tickler file, which turns into prospects, which leads to deals funded.