Please help - we need quality leads!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I can honestly say Silver Bullet Marketing was the WORST leads I have ever paid for. Id rather have decade old UCC's

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I can honestly say Silver Bullet Marketing was the WORST leads I have ever paid for. Id rather have decade old UCC's

You CANNOT honestly say they’re the worst, because you’ve never worked with dumbleads.com.

They’re the silver standard, we’re the gold, and our gold is 30% plate coloring, so you know we’re committed. If you’re going to throw up after a night of partying, you may as well enjoy it coming out the same way it went in, and our 15 year aged blue label will at least let you fund before you pass out.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Best MCA Leads

Merchant Cash Advance Leads are exclusive leads addressed to you Business Leads World is the Best MCA Leads provider as a firm in the entire globe

Banned Reputation points: 10

MCA Aged Leads

Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade and conjointly trying to find skyrocketing sales strategies? Our MCA Aged Leads area unit your answers, which will actually diversify your investment portfolio at a similar time. We can initiate and even strategize promoting campaigns for your MCA Aged Leads generation program, so it leaves you with longer to end the comes in hand. The MCA area unit leads were verified totally to confirm accuracy, therefore, supplying you with a stronger room/possibility of conversion.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19415

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys Alexander View Post
    Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade and conjointly trying to find skyrocketing sales strategies? Our MCA Aged Leads area unit your answers, which will actually diversify your investment portfolio at a similar time. We can initiate and even strategize promoting campaigns for your MCA Aged Leads generation program, so it leaves you with longer to end the comes in hand. The MCA area unit leads were verified totally to confirm accuracy, therefore, supplying you with a stronger room/possibility of conversion.

It looks like you used an article spinner to write this. A lot of extra syllables and wording for a lot of simple statements.

www.UccRadar.com - Identify HOT merchants before ever picking up a phone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

I stopped reading after "Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade" lol.....

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys Alexander View Post
    Banned. User wasn't bourgeois enough for the elite sum of money trade. Carry on gentlemen and ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Banned. User wasn't bourgeois enough for the elite sum of money trade. Carry on gentlemen and ladies.

Hilarious.

www.UccRadar.com

Its a shame that guys cant just be serious/genuine when discussing leads sources. We all buy leads. We all work hard. There's really no magic source.. its timing and luck. I have bought great stuff from certain lead sources and 2 weeks later I got hammered with garbage from them.

Makes some sense, but there seems to be more to it.

www.UccRadar.com
    Last edited by Franklin; 08-12-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Makes some sense, but there seems to be more to it.

www.UccRadar.com
    There is, "Timing and Luck" like Jcap said.

There are no magical leads or lists. There are however consistently performing sources for names and techniques to effectively market to them. It has taken me nearly 4 years to find a formula which organically produces quality submissions and the best leads for me have been the ones I mentioned. Interestingly, they happen to be the cheapest also.