Please help - we need quality leads!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Please help - we need quality leads!

We are starting a MCA/small business loan company and are looking for leads. So far, we have purchased lists from three different companies - and they have all been nothing short of CRAP! Invalid email addresses, disconnected phone numbers, and nothing even close to the parameters we gave them for client base.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can actually purchase a lead list that has real information on it? It's getting frustrating!
    Thanks in advance!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

who have you bought from , what kind of leads at what price and how many leads ?

We have bought from Leads Campus - $100, Product Advance - $279, and another one I can't remember the name of that was about $100 too. Thank god for AmEx - I filed disputes for product not as described and was able to get the money back. But we've spent a lot of time on this when we could have been making calls and sending emails to get this business started. Do you have any suggestions on other companies?

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    We have bought from Leads Campus - $100, Product Advance - $279, and another one I can't remember the name of that was about $100 too. Thank god for AmEx - I filed disputes for product not as described and was able to get the money back. But we've spent a lot of time on this when we could have been making calls and sending emails to get this business started. Do you have any suggestions on other companies?
    Meridian leads

Long time lurker here.. tried Lexicon Data recently and it was on point.. just an FYI best of luck bud

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    Initiate your own in-house lead sales funnel. Long-Term strategy -
    See my several posts in the "Promotions" Section of this forum.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 208

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    who have you bought from , what kind of leads at what price and how many leads ?
    can you pm me too?

Senior Member Reputation points: 56332

Me as well please.

Michael I’s giving away secrets...
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 12-07-2020 at 05:47 PM.

I like your style. It only took 7 mins for you to qualify and get the opp

Banned Reputation points: 10

Qualified MCA Leads

Best Qualified Leads For MCA method has several leading elements needed to modify the leads Guide to the approaching jobs in the MCA Leads Generation

Member Reputation points: 993

Have you found any reliable vendor so far?

If not, then you can consider MCA Leads Pro who are working tirelessly each day for connecting businesses using live transfers.

They helped by funding over $300k during April of this year.

Efficient team with proactive customer support ready to schedule or book appointments on your behalf.
    Last edited by Ryan Black; 05-26-2022 at 06:46 AM. Reason: grammar error
    Ryan Black
    Client Success Manager
    MCA Leads Hub
    www.mcaleadshub.com
    1-631-306-4757

yeah ill pm you

I am interested as well. running into the same issues.

Oh man, tell me about it, you guys are so lucky. My clients have been having this problem of cocoa colored cocka leads for years, all except the ones who are funding, and thankfully they keep coming back to www.dumbleads.com with pity purchases.

Don’t ask who they are, I promised no more public shout outs....They didn’t appreciate being name dropped while I was DJing that covid party in south florida.

The most important aspect of aged data is the connectivity ratio; it’s all hamster wheel work, so you gotta log as many merchant conversations as possible so daddy can pay for Thai.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

what made you get into MCA's?

Why not find a reputable marketing agency and start generating your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Why not find a reputable marketing agency and start generating your own?
    to do that you will need to be ready to spend at min 5-10k a month or you are wasting time and money

to do that you will need to be ready to spend at min 5-10k a month or you are wasting time and money
    You are on target with the budget, - I will say that once the lead base is operational, there are in-house methods that a company can utilize.
    This is a long-term strategy - not a quick fix.

Old School System - create 1000's of landing pages that will be indexed by the search engines and numerous directories.
    You may purchase premade landing pages or create them yourself in house or use a good freelancer
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 01-01-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    You are on target with the budget, - I will say that once the lead base is operational, there are in-house methods that a company can utilize.
    This is a long-term strategy - not a quick fix.

Old School System - create 1000's of landing pages that will be indexed by the search engines and numerous directories.
    You may purchase premade landing pages or create them yourself in house or use a good freelancer
    How do you have the audacity to give tips on online marketing when your website is a joke? lol. dailyfunder never ceases to amaze me with the ridiculous, uninformed comments.

Guy knows his stuff though, funding wise.

Quote Originally Posted by burniesanderz View Post
    How do you have the audacity to give tips on online marketing when your website is a joke? lol. dailyfunder never ceases to amaze me with the ridiculous, uninformed comments.
    That joke of a web site has been online since Registered On:2011-11-29 - and still generates me leads and deals every week.
    BTW, I have numerous web sites online - they may not be pretty in the eyes of some - but, as long as they generate traffic and leads,
    that is the purpose - Organic SEO - and I'm not beholden to the whims of Google that decides to change their algorithms every few months.

There is not a magical wand in this business when it comes to generating leads - you either make a large investment in purchasing leads,
    or you develop a sales funnel that you own and control. I prefer to control my our sources.

BTW - You don't have to listen to me - I've posted numerous research resources - just takes time to read and comprehend what you are being taught.
    Now, that could be a problem for the broker crowd that has low reading comprehensive skills.

As I mentioned to a gentleman that called me this week - if you don't have a large advertising budget, you have time.
    Pick up the phone and go after a target audience. Generate you own tickler file, which turns into prospects, which leads to deals funded.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by burniesanderz View Post

Hey what’s with the rough sand paper comments, take it easy young man…

The mountain of suckage you will climb to become a valid lead gen agency will take 1-2 years and/or a six figure spend.

At www.dumbleads.com we've got flags planted on the peaks and skid marks scratched in our underwear to prove our mettle!

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

This Warms My Heart and enjoyed the site tour. Thank you for this!

cashyew is good