Please help - we need quality leads! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

cashyewleads.com is good

Senior Member Reputation points: 11268

We've been generating MCA leads for over 6 years now, 100's of leads a day.

Heres some more info

https://www.popcrumbs.com/us-business-loans/

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    We've been generating MCA leads for over 6 years now, 100's of leads a day.

Heres some more info

https://www.popcrumbs.com/us-business-loans/
    Ive really had zero luck with popcrumbs for many years. Nice guys but product is mediocre at best.

Lexicon data for last 2 years with zero issues. Will not stray from them..

I have not heard of dumb leads. Got anymore information?

Senior Member Reputation points: 56344

Oh do I....

You're only looking at the number one, highest reviewed, top ranked, first in class, BBB approved, feared by juggernauts such as American Express, PayPal and Square....absolutely most uninspired
    lead generation agency in the US, that you should, as previously recommended by all that you hold dear, completely stay away from...

....unless you care more about funded deals then lead quality. Then give www.dumbleads.com a call.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 12-07-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    to do that you will need to be ready to spend at min 5-10k a month or you are wasting time and money
    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Meridian leads

Hey shout out to Meridia Life

Proud graduates of our merchant aggregation, assimilation, and re-clarification program.

They were our best students and have a plaque in the www.dumbleads.com office walls.

We smacked them in the mouth and threw dirt in their eye and they never dropped their knuckles.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by ivybliss View Post
    We are starting a MCA/small business loan company and are looking for leads. So far, we have purchased lists from three different companies - and they have all been nothing short of CRAP! Invalid email addresses, disconnected phone numbers, and nothing even close to the parameters we gave them for client base.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can actually purchase a lead list that has real information on it? It's getting frustrating!
    Thanks in advance!!
    Meridian. The King.

Dumbleads. The King’s Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Meridian. The King.
    Tried them like a year ago.
    Probably the worst batch of data we ever bought.

Call us at Meridian Leads. We offer leads for any budget. UCC, Triggers, Cell Phones, Emails, Inbound Calls, Direct Mail campaigns. We have what you need to succeed. We have been in the MCA space for 10 years and we are a proud sponsor of the Daily Funder. Call 954-773-9399 Plus a shout out and Thank You to all the people who have endorsed or recommended us on this thread.

You are very, berry, welcome Mr. Meridian.

Call me at the dumbleads.com brunch line bro, you forgot your bong in our break room.. we put it in the kitchen cabinet, but this is the third time we warned you about falling asleep and leaving 'ish on the floor...if you don't want this one ending up as a bonus gift for lead orders like the last two, I suggest you get back to me.

For everyone else looking for a lightly used, but still scented, party sized, official bong, free with your next purchase, holla at me...

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Spending $100 bucks on leads and saying they suck is kind of strange. Your not getting enough leads to really get accurate feedback. Why not just buy 1 lead and if they say no write that company off as a ****ty leas provider??? Get what i'm saying?

Our Budget when we were just a 2 man operation was $2,500 to $5,000 a week on Leads. Best results were Lender Declines. And Liive Transfers and/or Real time Web Leads. You are going to PAY for good leads. $25-$50 a Piece. But not a Week went by where we didn't make money. Spending 5k a week on leads is nothing when you can close $500k off of it.

Thats $45k Profit (avg 10 Points per deal)

Even when I would buy DATA, I would do VM Drops and Email Blasts.... You Don't need to spend a lot....Just maximize your efforts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Keep a few lead gen companies in your rolodex. Build a relationship - Communication is key. Know your sales approach and play jazz with what leads you respond to best. No provider will be "hot" 100% of the time. Most revenue is made down the line by administering waterfall & drip sequences, so if that isn't in your wheelhouse take a little time to implement this type of marketing on a small scale. Doesn't have to be fancy and it will help evolve your brand.

Most of all it's a numbers game. Try some of these options: (props to all the contenders)

MCALeadsPro Landfall Data MCALeadGen MCA Lead Dogz Enablement Data Lead Tycoons PopCrumbs Merchant Financing Leads ButforLeads

Whatever you do, wear sunscreen.
    Last edited by Enablement Data; 01-01-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Keep a few lead gen companies in your rolodex. Build a relationship - Communication is key. Know your sales approach and play jazz with what leads you respond to best. No provider will be "hot" 100% of the time. Most revenue is made down the line by administering waterfall & drip sequences, so if that isn't in your wheelhouse take a little time to implement this type of marketing on a small scale. Doesn't have to be fancy and it will help evolve your brand.

Most of all it's a numbers game. Try some of these options: (props to all the contenders)

MCALeadsPro Landfall Data MCALeadGen MCA Lead Dogz Enablement Data Lead Tycoons PopCrumbs Merchant Financing Leads ButforLeads

Whatever you do, wear sunscreen.
    You forgot us when you wrote this. I'm not mad that you aren't up to date with your data.
    Last edited by Olivia Morris; 02-01-2021 at 11:32 PM.

I never forget you when I post, Ms. Olivia Newton John Stamos.

He irresponsibly forgot a lot of top tier players:

MCA Lead Amateurs, Straight Butta Leads, Disablement Data, Here We Go Again Leads, Brawn Paper Applications, MCAfro Leads, Data Pimps, Motts Anger Management Leads, and a little known, but highly specific company called www.Dumbleads.com

And don’t forget DreamyData, the number one app online for getting last minute data when you just got dumped and can’t get the ring back.

That’s Weird Micah, The picture I saw was completely different.

93758FE9-1F71-4910-9E8D-603468D44697.png

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    I never forget you when I post, Ms. Olivia Newton John Stamos.

He irresponsibly forgot a lot of top tier players:

MCA Lead Amateurs, Straight Butta Leads, Disablement Data, Here We Go Again Leads, Brawn Paper Applications, MCAfro Leads, Data Pimps, Motts Anger Management Leads, and a little known, but highly specific company called www.Dumbleads.com

And don’t forget DreamyData, the number one app online for getting last minute data when you just got dumped and can’t get the ring back.
    Solid play on words sir. You get my vote

Lexicon has came through for us with a few good aged lists recently.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Post Best Merchant Cash Advance Leads

The most beneficial explanation concerning Merchant Cash Advance Leads signifies business owners who are querying to borrow money for their company or business. Business Leads World holds your whole imperative growth associate among proficiency and competence in the Merchant Cash Advance Leads along with multiple business investments or loans.

Merchant Cash Advance empowers your company to achieve by-and-by profits for money instantly. You obtain a single total sum of money in advance, also when you repay the loan with a rate of your regular transactions. You're trading future purchases at a premium

MCA Live Transfer Leads

Merchant Cash Advance is the quickest methodology of making certain loans for any business in today’s money market. For promoting this class of loans, lenders have adopted entirely totally different promoting approaches beginning with Email promoting, Electronic Media promoting, unsolicited mail promoting, Voice Mail Broadcasting, a program promoting, etc. however, among these ways, most lenders have found optimum success by attempting our MCA Live Transfer Leads. The rationale why it’s known as Live Transfer Leads is as a result of the leads generation method that’s presently practiced. Once a lead marketer qualifies a merchandiser per their qualification criteria based on a Merchant’s consent, that prospect is taken to be associate degree MCA Live Transfer Leads. Capital Brokers are receiving calls from the qualified merchants solely and area unit willing to use for a commercial loan at once.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I can honestly say Silver Bullet Marketing was the WORST leads I have ever paid for. Id rather have decade old UCC's

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I can honestly say Silver Bullet Marketing was the WORST leads I have ever paid for. Id rather have decade old UCC's

You CANNOT honestly say they’re the worst, because you’ve never worked with dumbleads.com.

They’re the silver standard, we’re the gold, and our gold is 30% plate coloring, so you know we’re committed. If you’re going to throw up after a night of partying, you may as well enjoy it coming out the same way it went in, and our 15 year aged blue label will at least let you fund before you pass out.

Best MCA Leads

Merchant Cash Advance Leads are exclusive leads addressed to you Business Leads World is the Best MCA Leads provider as a firm in the entire globe

MCA Aged Leads

Are you in operation within the bourgeois sum of money trade and conjointly trying to find skyrocketing sales strategies? Our MCA Aged Leads area unit your answers, which will actually diversify your investment portfolio at a similar time. We can initiate and even strategize promoting campaigns for your MCA Aged Leads generation program, so it leaves you with longer to end the comes in hand. The MCA area unit leads were verified totally to confirm accuracy, therefore, supplying you with a stronger room/possibility of conversion.