Passive income & mca - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

Plz dont skip over my post XCUVUS. You said you were licensed in CA, I am asking for the link that shows you are? Cause its not coming up in search.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

"I offer".....
    "Invoice Factoring: 5% of the factoring"

That means that you are co-brokering it. Industry standard is 10% of the gross receipts.
    One the medical factors I know does 8% gross, one does 10% gross year one and 5% in year two
    In standard factoring, Kevin @ Seacoast (and some others) do 15% profit share, a few others offer 1 point origination fee to the broker, and I have a relationship with a wonderful factor who gives me 20% of the gross.

Nothing wrong with co-brokering, but let's put it simply: We brokers don't like submitting to funders who will try them to broker it out afterwards, EVEN if they're going to pay them for it. Many brokers don't even like co-brokering.

Yea so hes either ignoring my question or is thinking of a good answer, but either way if he doesnt have a lender license in CA then he lied. He claimed he funds in all states, lies. So much more but I'll just end it there. No good come back when you are asked a clear question, you say yes, then its proved false.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

I think the problem is that he actually believes his own lies

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
    Yea so hes either ignoring my question or is thinking of a good answer, but either way if he doesnt have a lender license in CA then he lied. He claimed he funds in all states, lies. So much more but I'll just end it there. No good come back when you are asked a clear question, you say yes, then its proved false.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I think the problem is that he actually believes his own lies
    I could not get to you right away because I am running my business. I am approved just on standby. Again I don't need to prove anything, nor do I need to lie. I am a Marine, Semper fidelis and the marine corps will never leave me. I will let my business speak for itself and for anyone looking at this thread and post, let them do the homework themselves. I own a Multi-Industry Corporation, I built it and I am proud. Worked hard, sacrifice much to build my business. I am not going to respond here anymore on this thread after this post. I have too much to do, it's not professional arguing and it's not good to try to prove anything without action. You let actions speak louder than your words, that how you show proof. Billy Alsbrook quote "Say it once, and let the world know through your actions". I will just re-iterate The point of me making the original post of this thread is to connect with individuals who are looking for other ways of making money and to build relationships. I built my business this way to be unique and different. For anyone who is interested could make residual income or one-time commission via MCA. I thank you all for your time and response. I truly want to see all of you succeed regardless of how you react or feel towards me and my business. Hopefully, we can do business together. If you want to talk to me private message me here daily funder or email me at ceoxcuvus@xcuvusinc.com

God bless you all
    Last edited by XCUVUSincorporated; 12-09-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XCUVUSincorporated View Post
    I am approved just on standby.
    "on standby" lol. i needed a good laugh. ty