Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
i really dont feel like doing this either so hopefully we can both just agree about that one. Why can't Trump just stop saying things like "mexico is bringing rapists here" and

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." or

"Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!" or

"If the morons who killed all of those people at Charlie Hebdo would have just waited, the magazine would have folded - no money, no success!"

Do you understand what I am saying now? Please don't make me continue...

If Trump just wants to change policy, fine. I'm totally cool with that. But why can't he change policy without being so controversial?? There's also no way anyone actually finds this stuff entertaining right? He would be a funny character in a sitcom but this is real life lol...

Well Trump is not a politician and really never has been. He's also been an entertainer for at least the last 10 years. And outrageous as he appears to be, he has also been correct about a lot of things, even though they rarely shine the spotlight on that, because its more interesting to highlight his caricature qualities and highhanded statements, also reported by a historically biased liberal media.

www.B2BRecon.com