Live Inbound Merchant Cash Advance Leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 32

Live Inbound Merchant Cash Advance Leads

Well, im finding that nobody wants to really pay for an exclusive, in-bound call with someone on the other line wanting information about your Loan programs. Can some of you guys let me know what a good in-bound call is worth, with good conversion rates of 7-12% because i know what it costs us to generate that lead with a Top Tier station, non-remnant spots with analytically proven CPL.

I cant very well sell an exclusive lead, that you will 100% get the opportunity speak to and have the opportunity to sell them your product for the same as an internet lead, thats been sold 5 times, for $28 each that you MAY get ahold of 30% of them.

Feel free to email me and let me know what you feel this lead is worth, or if your more interested in Lower Tier stations, i mean obviously you have to understand you get what you pay for...and you cant drive a Mercedes and pay for a Gremlin.

Ive worked alot over the last 6 months creating relationships, testing ads, losing money to make sure we deliver the absolute best lead available in the space. I answer my phone, i care about your success..as well as my own...i want your leads to be a success....this isnt about 1 invoice for me personally. I look to build business relationships period.

I can put as many lenders on our platform to receive calls, min of 25 Calls @ $68 for the Top Tier stations and spots available. We can reach over 1.2 Mil People and i can make your phone explode with good, quality Business owners wanting working capital. I need 4 Lenders or Brokers for 25 leads each to run a campaign.

Im here to help. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

wayne@mcaleadmedia.com
    866-929-0444 ext. 103
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M4-Global; 10-20-2014 at 10:58 PM.