Merchant looking for 0% CC Approvals.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    @Winning, send me your 3-bureau credit report (you did it once before, you cleaned you name off of it if I recall) and ideally from IDIQ so it's on ONE page, unlike Experian, and it's $1 for a 7-day trial
    https://www.identityiq.com/securemax...rcode=431142BF

I need the HTML version to do it the right way. Then we can "underwrite the underwriters" and you can compare what we think we can do vs what you think you can do by yourself.
    Jesus Christ! It looks like you may also be a "Customer Service Ninja" as well! lol..

I present a friction point, and you knock it down.

So if I pull the html version of the Identityiq report, save it, then proceed to modify the HTML code (yes I am a nerd) and remove my identifying info contained in the HTML, will the html file still work for your preliminary process?

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Jesus Christ! It looks like you may also be a "Customer Service Ninja" as well! lol..

I present a friction point, and you knock it down.

So if I pull the html version of the Identityiq report, save it, then proceed to modify the HTML code (yes I am a nerd) and remove my identifying info contained in the HTML, will the html file still work for your preliminary process?
    I've done this a lot and watched you a lot, so I have gotten to know you a bit. Winning, we spoke in April 2018 via email, so any information that I have about you I know somewhat. I should at least have your real name! b@th.com (abbreviation) is all I have at this time!

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I've done this a lot and watched you a lot, so I have gotten to know you a bit. Winning, we spoke in April 2018 via email, so any information that I have about you I know somewhat. I should at least have your real name! b@th.com (abbreviation) is all I have at this time!
    Ok, cool!! I pray to God that you don't enter my info into some sort of lead generation database... It's unbelievable the amount of spam and telemarketing phone calls I receive on a daily bases. Plus in the past I have been a victim of fake checks drafted on one of my bank accounts... Had to shutdown the account and get a brand new account number... The bank replaced all the funds, but it was a huge inconvenience to have to go through. So now I am just really cautious when giving out any real info.