Do not send any deals to roc funding!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 2813

Do not send any deals to roc funding!

Beware! This company is the WORST I have ever worked with in this industry. I funded a client with them and they renewed them without letting me know! I reached out to them and they stated that they funded the client but were NOT going to pay me because I should of known my client needed more funding! Aside from the fact that their ISO Agreement states that they pay residual full commissions on renewals! I tried to resolve the situation in a professional manner with no success from their end. To put a cherry on top... I just received a call from my client stating they just reached out to him directly and are funding an additional $72K as we speak! This company is unprofessional and not ethical! Do not send your deals to them! They don't answer calls or emails and ignore you while stealing your deals!
    Krystal Diaz
    President
    Diamond Capital Finance
    Email: krystal@diamondcapitalfinance.com
    Direct: 305-741-4608

Yeah...that sounds like ROC Funding alright. You should try Birchwood Funding. I've been having decent success with them ever since signing up at the peak of Covid. Email Mike @ info@birchwoodfunding.com
    Last edited by CypressFinancial; 09-23-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Hi Krystal, Sorry to hear what you went through, with us, full transparency and you will always know what is going on with your file. If your merchant want's more funding we will notify you ASAP! We can fund your deals and give you up to 8 points along with the other services we offer. Any client we receive from you, you will get commission via passive or one-time. We do not broker out your deals, only fund in house. A-F Paper, 550 credit score, Minimum $10K, and minimum 5 deposits, max 5 NSF/negative days. We can go as low as 1.29

Business Automation: Receive $34 monthly for the life of the customer
    POS and Inventory Software: $100 per client
    HR/Payroll Full Solution: $2 monthly for the life of the customer and if the business has employees $5 per employee, this will be accounted for with your monthly income.
    Property Management: 3% of the monthly rent of the property
    Marketing: 70% of the monthly subscription for the life of the customer

Interested email: recruiting@xcuvusinc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Quote Originally Posted by diamondcapital View Post
    Beware! This company is the WORST I have ever worked with in this industry. I funded a client with them and they renewed them without letting me know! I reached out to them and they stated that they funded the client but were NOT going to pay me because I should of known my client needed more funding! Aside from the fact that their ISO Agreement states that they pay residual full commissions on renewals! I tried to resolve the situation in a professional manner with no success from their end. To put a cherry on top... I just received a call from my client stating they just reached out to him directly and are funding an additional $72K as we speak! This company is unprofessional and not ethical! Do not send your deals to them! They don't answer calls or emails and ignore you while stealing your deals!
    wow disghusting. Im not suprised. Stay away from those scumbags

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

find your merchant a better deal, you know they are in the market and about to get 72k. tell them give you a shot to get better deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

isnt ROC funding and PAR the same company?

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Quote Originally Posted by FCG View Post
    isnt ROC funding and PAR the same company?
    depends who u ask

Member Reputation points: 2813

I am in the works now getting them out of ROC!
    Krystal Diaz
    President
    Diamond Capital Finance
    Email: krystal@diamondcapitalfinance.com
    Direct: 305-741-4608

I don’t think anyone has heard anything good about them. I’m surprised they’re still funding. Despite what anyone says, Par was backing them...that money will run out soon

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

what happend to the 5 private equity companies that were backing you ? why not fund the deal with help of those 5 and not have to send to roc ?