New ISO Program
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

New ISO Program

XCUVUS Incorporated is a multi-industry corporation tailored to clients' needs. We are a direct lender.

We can fund your deals and give you up to 8 points along with the other services we offer. Any client we receive from you, you will get commission via passive or one-time. We do not broker out your deals, only fund in house. A-F Paper, 550 credit score, Minimum $10K and minimum 5 deposits, max 5 nsf/negative days. We can go as low as 1.29

Business Automation: Receive $34 monthly for the life of the customer
    POS and Inventory Software: $100 per client
    HR/Payroll Full Solution: $2 monthly for the life of the customer and if the business has employees $5 per employee, this will be accounted with your monthly income.
    Property Management: 3% of the Monthly rent of the property
    Marketing: 70% of the monthly subscription for the life of the customer

Please email recruiting@xcuvusinc.com

Our site: https://www.xcuvusinc.com/

Nice site, did you use MS paint to make it??

Bryan, the owner of the company, started this company homeless in August 2017. Bryan at the time was an MCA ISO Agent and Retail Regional Salesmen for Daily Distro, completely commission. He made money in the MCA World and some passive income in the Retail Sales industry. He went on his own and became a direct lender, and direct seller for Staffing, Retail, Real Estate and Marketing, and incorporated the company at 08/13/2019

For the site, I made it with software. Thank you for viewing my site.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by XCUVUSincorporated View Post
    For the site, I made it with software. Thank you for viewing my site.
    Maybe you should put a Hit Counter and "Best of Web" badge just to encourage others to view?

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

'F' paper deals are all the rage right now...F doesnt mean fail, it means fundit!

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    'F' paper deals are all the rage right now...F doesnt mean fail, it means fundit!
    Definitely agree! Send us what you have xcuvussubmissions@xcuvusinc.com
    We will send you an ISO agreement.
    Last edited by XCUVUSincorporated; 09-23-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Maybe you should put a Hit Counter and "Best of Web" badge just to encourage others to view?
    Thank you for your input.

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XCUVUSincorporated View Post
    Definitely agree! Send us what you have xcuvussubmissions@xcuvusinc.com
    We will send you an ISO agreement.
    sarcasm bud. Someone who labels a deal an F and still funds it, is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    sarcasm bud. Someone who labels a deal an F and still funds it, is a problem.
    For F Paper it depends on the file and each company has different guidelines and standards. For us, An f paper is someone who defaulted but has a zero balance letter, it has been a year, low credit score, and max 5 negative days or nonsufficient funds, makes the bear minimum $10,000 deposits a month. We will fund this type of file in a case by case. Our sweet spot is A-B Terms for up to 9 months.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Your website says you started this company homeless after working as an ISO agent and retail regional salesman. How come you decided to start your own funding company after having no success working at the bottom level of MCA?

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Your website says you started this company homeless after working as an ISO agent and retail regional salesman. How come you decided to start your own funding company after having no success working at the bottom level of MCA?
    My site does not state that: "at the time was an MCA ISO Agent and Retail Regional Salesmen for Daily Distro, completely commission. He made money in the MCA World and some passive income in the Retail Sales industry. He went on his own and became a direct lender, and direct seller for Staffing, Retail, Real Estate and Marketing, and incorporated the company at 08/13/2019"

Just at the time when I first started in the industry, I was homeless. I made money in the MCA World and retail sales industry. Therfore it guided me to the creation of my company.

it says you started this company homeless after working as an ISO rep

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

i will never understand how people will continue to post about their new companies and products. you will only get ripped for trying. take a look at noble funding they get rocked on all their posts same with all shore. the best way in my opinion, is if your a legit funder, fund as many deals as u can and get ur name out there. XCUVUS, noble, getbackd, etc... if i dont see you in bank statements then im not gonna waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    it says you started this company homeless after working as an ISO rep
    As you read the citation above, you will see you are incorrect. I am not going to argue here it is unprofessional. I hope god bless you and have a great day!

the citation is different than whats on your website. maybe I'm just the one whos crazy here....

either way I wanted to ask why you started your own company after being homeless working as an iso rep? what did you see that needed change.

Anyone can go on my site and see the citation I put is the same. I made money in the MCA World and retail sales industry. Therfore it guided me to the creation of my company. The goal is to create an opportunity for every individual, We want our employees to grow and gain wealth with us. To grow or benefit the business or consumer with our services and be there go to company for the services we provide, I want change.