Were Producing Live Inbound calls via Radio Advertising, you ONLY pay for the calls you receive. These arent cheap , southern rural area leads from 18-25 Yr old radio stations..this is top tier spots, that would cost you $25,000 - $50,000 to pay for, but we buy the time and again, you only pay for the calls you get.Ive spoken to several Lenders and they have had bad experiences with Radio Calls and the simple truth is, you probably paid $25-$40 and theres absolutely NO WAY to produce a good, quality lead for that price in Radio and TV. If it sounds to good to be true in the Lead industry..well IT IS.

We need 100 lead min, so im opening this up to min 25 Leads to test. I need 4 Lenders, once 4 orders are in and paid I can buy your space and start sending calls your way. We can deliver up to 1500 Leads a week. There isnt a better lead on the market that someone calling you because they need your services and you speak to 100% of the leads. So stop paying $28-$35 for leads that are sold 10 times and ONLY getting ahold of 30% of them because the reality is your paying $84-$105 per lead. Bottom line, its not about the price of the lead, its about the conversions and ROI wouldnt you agreee? Please feel free to email me with any questions, but you will never get a test of 25 Radio leads anywhere as far as i know.

Wayne@mcaleadmedia.com
facebookprofile[1].jpg