Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
that is not the mca industry. that is the bottom 1% . here is a list from last year which numbers probably doubled of what the mca industry as a whole is https://debanked.com/2019/08/the-201...rs-by-revenue/ . One or 2 companies doing wrong things that might get closed down ,does not close down the billions that go out to HELP business
yeahhhhhhhh my thing is I have trouble believing that only 1% of brokers offer those type of deals. I know that MCA has A/B funding companies but they seem to get stacked a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttt of the time. I mean enough of the time to literally stall funding, shut down, or cause massive A paper funding companies to sell. Also companies like Yellowstone are funding how much a month again? Par had 500 million dollars to fund with as well? I've also met a lot of brokers who give a merchant a great 1st position deal. A type of deal that if I was a restaurant owner would make me happy. Then once the merchant reaches out after 3 months for more money, their eyes glow with dollar signs instead of advising the merchant not to do that. Then when the 2nd position starts to hurt and the merchant asks for more money, the broker is like "oh ma gawsh more comishhhhhhhh lets do itttttttttt!". If the merchant was advised on how to better handle the capital with the 1st position, I would bet a lot of money that the default rate would be MUCH lower.