Not just bad actors...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

Quote Originally Posted by FCG View Post
    Yea but Square,Paypal, and Kabbage are different products. I wouldn't consider funders who don't accept iso's part of the equation. Bluevine is an MCA disguised as a LOC. The other big companies named spend millions on marketing a year so I would expect their revenue to be up there. They also retain merchants by kicking isos off if they don't meet quotas or when iso's don't survive and close shop. With new c-f paper lenders popping up every day, I would say the 40-120 payment space is the majority of the industry (From my experience). I truly hope they regulate and not try and shut the industry down as a whole. Ive always been one to say our entry barriers are way too low. Hopefully some good comes out of this.
    Why not? Again we are discussing the comment against the whole mca industry and to an outsider they are all the same.Read the heading to this thread and first post again.

Next as a separate topic on what a broker main business is it depends on how you market and brand yourself .If you have strategic partnership with people at banks that refer you over their declines you will have 90% A deals. If you primarily do sba /bank type products and do mca as a bridge product you will see 85% A paper. If You google ad word market you will have 80% A paper. If you are calling live leads age transfer etc. you will see 50/50. if you are cold calling ucc bought from a reseller that advertise on this site you will see at most 10% A paper. I do it all and it averages us at 50/50.
    I would love to know if someone doing any of the above see drastically different percentages

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

https://youtu.be/kXYshW1FL5s

Wow. So corporate so professional!
    Doesn’t look like a criminal to me.