confirmed- par raided by fbi
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Why ever deal with them with all the issues they had prior...constant issues.

Heard Receiver at Par office is ONE person. How can ONE person run an 80 man shop??? How is it that receiver is in liquidation mode, when Par Funding is ahead of investors by 80mm plus. I thought the SEC reserved these actions for ponzi schemes?? SEC setting up Par for sure. This is s DISGRACE. If it can happen to Par it can happen to ANY of us! Hope Par sues them for destroying a perfectly good business. SHAM!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 338241

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizLoan View Post
    Heard Receiver at Par office is ONE person. How can ONE person run an 80 man shop??? How is it that receiver is in liquidation mode, when Par Funding is ahead of investors by 80mm plus. I thought the SEC reserved these actions for ponzi schemes?? SEC setting up Par for sure. This is s DISGRACE. If it can happen to Par it can happen to ANY of us! Hope Par sues them for destroying a perfectly good business. SHAM!!!!!
    I do not know what is going on with this case or who the receiver might be.
    Receivers are typically appointed by a court. It can be one person appointed and they typically work for a company and are using their firm's personnel and resources to work on the case.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizLoan View Post
    Yeah the SEC is full of **** there's no dount about that. Par will be okay they fund bigger and better than anyone in the biz and I don't think this will stop them. Keep pushing.