Just wanted to circle back and update this thread becuase I personally hate it when people ask for input, and then don't come back around to update the thread when they have figured out what ever it was they were trying to figure out..

So I went with all Cisco gear. After reading many many many datasheets, buying and test several different products, talking with the perspective engineers and tech support for the various test equipment I purchased, I went all in with Cisco.. I totally was not expecting that at all.. Cisco has had a reputation of killing you with tons of ongoing licensing fees that is hard for a Small Business to afford. But I discovered a new product line that Cisco recently launched directly aimed at taking the Small Business customer away from there current vendors. For this new line they have done away with the mandatory licenses you must purchase in order for the hardware to work! Plus cisco has some of the best documentation and support! Cisco in my book is a strong buy, they are shaking up the Small Business network hardware sector.

I have never owned Cisco anything, so for their datasheets to win me over to do a complete network consisting of the Cisco RV Router, Cisco CBS Switches, Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points, and all the hardware is managed locally in Cisco's single pane of glass Cisco Business Dashboard is a huge win on Cisco's part!
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/soluti...-business.html