Want to know what it looks like when you're not successful in this industry?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

The facts warranted the numbers. You want the details? Call the ISO who upsold the 1.27 Buy Rate to a 1.42. The mindset of the merchant is what his broker told him. His industry, credit, prior history led him to MCA. My company just let him know we are there to support him if he needs us, and to check out our two partners that offer credit repair services and bookkeeping services.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    The facts warranted the numbers. You want the details? Call the ISO who upsold the 1.27 Buy Rate to a 1.42.
    Reminds me of an old English proverb.

"Too many cooks spoil the broth."

I guess the cooks would be the broker, iso, funder. The broth would be the deposit made into the merchants bank account. The merchant would be the guy choking at the table. Choking on those repayment draft and that the business could not afford.

The fact that there is an old proverb that can be loosely applied to this situation means that this type of stuff has been going on for ages in some form or fashion. The MCA space is not immune to the "If you are buying, I'm selling" mind set. And there in lies the rub,,, and where regulation steps in, to sometimed prevent the buying and selling.. Because we all know human nature when left unchecked... You "educate" the buyer and still sell them the deal right?

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Reminds me of an old English proverb.

"Too many cooks spoil the broth."

I guess the cooks would be the broker, iso, funder. The broth would be the deposit made into the merchants bank account. The merchant would be the guy choking at the table. Choking on those repayment draft and that the business could not afford.

The fact that there is an old proverb that can be loosely applied to this situation means that this type of stuff has been going on for ages in some form or fashion. The MCA space is not immune to the "If you are buying, I'm selling" mind set. And there in lies the rub,,, and where regulation steps in, to sometimed prevent the buying and selling.. Because we all know human nature when left unchecked... You "educate" the buyer and still sell them the deal right?

dont you have a business to run?

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    dont you have a business to run?
    Due to covid, It's like I am semi retired (technically unemployed)... Crazy times indeed.

I have blogged my entire journey thus far. If you are interested, check my thread at https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...payment-drafts!

BTW, I dont want to hijack this thread, so let's try to keep it on track. Any other questions you have for me regarding how I am weathering these times, please reply on my thread, or send me a private message.
    Last edited by Winning; 07-21-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, acts like a duck, and screams that ducks are predatory, then put in the psyche..

Mr Korchak or whoever you are here’s the reality-

You found yourself in a space that is super ugly for any outsider, that tries to understand what you do. You’re coping with your own conscious by looking at people that are somewhat “worse” than you and bashing them as the true predators, so in return you’re the “saint” legit good and honest player.

This is an old Russian Lennon tactic.

Bottom line, you and your pairs and the 1.49ers and the 1.39ers are all in the same industry, and in the same boat.

Y’all sell expensive money. Stop lying to yourself.

You wanna stop being a predator? Get the f out of mca! Go sell doughnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, acts like a duck, and screams that ducks are predatory, then put in the psyche..

You found yourself in a space that is super ugly for any outsider, that tries to understand what you do. You’re coping with your own conscious by looking at people that are somewhat “worse” than you and bashing them as the true predators, so in return you’re the “saint” legit good and honest player.

Bottom line, you and your pairs and the 1.49ers and the 1.39ers are all in the same industry, and in the same boat.

please dont hijack this thread to talk about ducks

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

please dont hijack this thread to talk about ducks
    I have a couple of black belly whistling ducks hanging out on the pool deck now. They are eating the morning dove's safflower.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Love this

Are you in MCA? Cause a lot of guys on here would say a 1.39 is a great rate. Especially if the ISO is getting paid well and the merchant is happy. So I wonder, do you sell MCA? Fund it? Syndicate in it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 19896

dont you have a business to run

That made no sense. Everyone on this topic has a business to run.

Oh......you meant, he’s a merchant, this conversation is for funders and brokers and other actual players in this industry.....except that merchants (The treatment of), are the catalyst for this whole conversation in the first place.

I guess you were implying that he’s an outsider looking in, he has no experience In This space and therefore provides an irrelevant point of view....except that he has taken and paid off multiple cash advances, and is exactly the example of a perfect customer in this space.

I’m trying to pull a valid meaning out of a ridiculous statement but Im having some difficulty, maybe you can help me out.

www.B2BRecon.com
    Last edited by Franklin; 07-23-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    That made no sense. Everyone on this topic has a business to run.

Oh......you meant, he’s a merchant, this conversation is for funders and brokers and other actual players in this industry.....except that merchants (The treatment of), are the catalyst for this whole conversation in the first place.

I guess you were implying that he’s an outsider looking in, he has no experience In This space and therefore provides an irrelevant point of view....except that he has taken and paid off multiple cash advances, and is exactly the example of a perfect customer in this space.

I’m trying to pull a valid meaning out of a ridiculous statement but Im having some difficulty, maybe you can help me out.
    so because hes paid multiple cash advances off makes it normal for him to be spending time on this forum?

how about you understand this

you and good customer service take your middle fingers sit on it and rotate

Senior Member Reputation points: 19896

What’s not normal about that? This is an industry forum and He’s an industry participant, just like you. Why ask such an idiotic question?

I think I’m finally understanding more.

You invited ‘winning’ to a rotation game, much like the other merchants you sent letters to, and because this is the tenth time you’ve been spurned, and they put pictures of your ‘Besmudged’ middle fingers all over the social media with your face on it, you’re inviting winning to another one so you can get him on camera, and start your Covid 19 extortion firm.

I’ll pass, thank you, and no I’m not judging your business start up idea, I just don’t think you’ll get any PPP money for it....

so because hes paid multiple cash advances off makes it normal for him to be spending time on this forum?

how about you understand this

you and good customer service take your middle fingers sit on it and rotate
    Last edited by Franklin; 09-14-2020 at 01:07 PM.