Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
You were a funder. So put your money where your mouth is... Give a nonessential business that’s been shutdown by Covid an advance with little to no fees AND no payments due for 60-90 days. There’s plenty in California and other areas that need help. Do something creative for your merchants. Merchants need and want the money more than ever. You say everyone is awful in this industry and insult everyone while making zero suggestions and offering zero solutions.
Did that. At the beginning of Covid. For business owners, clients of mine and my ISO partners, that didn’t secure PPP money early enough, had bills that had to be paid, etc, and those deals were done knowing they weren’t going to be able to pay normally, and even some that we knew might not make it. But most were able to get PPP’s and EIDL’s. We helped a whole lot of our clients get using Cross River. Great people, BTW. And right now, with Stimulus and SBA money still available to small businesses, there should be no reason for a business to have to take an MCA, unless that’s the direction someone decided to take them.

Again, you don’t know me. And I’m not insulting anyone or any company. And I’m not just talking about MCA when I say Predatory Lending and Servicing needs to end, cause it’s all over, and has been for a long time, in a lot of different markets. All those markets are now a target for AFN. Cause we support small businesses, and the people that serve them with honesty and integrity. Not everyone is awful in this business, but I’m pretty sure I know what side you’re on, Don Dolla. If you want to see how what we will be saying might impact you, tune in.