Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
It’s about both! Seriously. They both need help and a voice.
I was with you when you said you were against people who tricked merchants into believing that they didnt qualify for PPP and then sold them an MCA. However, you are losing me a bit here. I think the best way to frame my question is as follows.

How much (of your hard earned money) would you fund a merchant that has a sub 500 credit score, that has a bad background, and or that only has 3-6 months in business?

Most people would answer ZERO. if thats not your answer then Kudos to you, but in reality these people pose a significant risk to anyone that is funding them, why do you think it's wrong for a Funder to factor his risk into his offers?

without these type of programs all of these credit challenged merchants are literally excluded from obtaining any type of funding.

Yes, if you can go to a community bank or if you can go to any other type of institution that will offer a better rate and term, then you should definitely go there. I just do not understand why you villainize a funder that is willing to take a chance on someone that noone else will even look at.