Want to know what it looks like when you're not successful in this industry?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Who on our panel was fired for backdooring?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    Who on our panel was fired for backdooring?
    Wasn't Steve Francois fired for backdooring?

Quote Originally Posted by Fund_It View Post
    Wasn't Steve Francois fired for backdooring?
    No, actually he wasn't. But continue slandering people. You can't get fired from a job that doesn't pay you. If they don't pay you, it ain't a job. It's slavery.

No, actually he wasn't. But continue slandering people. You can't get fired from a job that doesn't pay you. If they don't pay you, it ain't a job. It's slavery.
    oh so you didn't say on Facebook "He committed the cardinal sin of "backdooring". Yes sir, he did. But he's not a predator"

I mean it's your story I'll let you tell it the way you want...

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Haha so basically you saying he was .Well now we know why he works for second chance,to get a second chance.Are you ok with how second chance operates?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Haha so basically you saying he was .Well now we know why he works for second chance,to get a second chance.Are you ok with how second chance operates?
    No, he was never fired From a cash advance funder or broker company for backdooring. He will be on Amanda’s “Cat-fishing” segment to tell his story in the next few weeks.

Lol. So you claim he wasn't "fired"

However you don't contest the fact that he worked with
    Second Chance
    Atlas
    Midnight

All of which, charge 10-20% fees and usual terms are 20-40 days.

Seems to me like Mr. Francios had zero problem working there.

He just got screwed just like he was screwing his merchants...

Bro, I’ve also been apart of those deals. Are you missing the point? We aren’t Angels. We aren’t saying we are better than anyone. What we are saying is there are predators out there, in a lot of industries, including Student Loans, and the DMV, Family Court, and any other institution that receives money from customers regardless of their bad behavior. MCA means nothing to me anymore because I left it. Part of the reason I’m doing this is so guys like Francois don’t choose to backdoor to make money. So people like Amanda aren’t paid like a Janitor in exchange for her hard work, experience and ability to help an organization make Dirty money. I don’t want people like Brian my co host, who a lot of people know as a ISO rep who worked for Pearl for many years, and a genuine, honest individual, to be taken advantage of because he’s not willing to do dirty **** to make a dollar. His integrity is worth more. And all the other people out there in the space that felt disrespected, misunderstood, and misled to sell, or broker, or underwrite, or customer service, and ultimately collect, for people that don’t care about them. The merchants deserve better. Our customers and clients deserve so much better. And anyone who disagrees, please, don’t tune in. You won’t like what we all have to say about you.