Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
Now you are getting involved in a specific situation that a funder needs to make a call.Did something happen or was it take the money and run. big difference.
I have a current merchant that not only put a stop payment 1 week in , she even went in disputed the week of payments she did do. now she is a person , she is a single mother with 3 kids . should the funder just write it off as charity or go after her?
In a perfect world, write it off and try to find a better product that doesn't destroy people with bad credit and financial difficulties cash flow. I'm young and honestly not as experienced as a lot of you guys in a lot of ways. I'm just wondering why people who have so much money, power, and influence are investing in the growth of MCA's? A decent amount of my friends from Baruch College and even from my high school went into MCA because of the insane amount of jobs that were created from this industry. I'm wondering why investors who are people of God couldn't find something else to invest into that would maybe be a little less evil?

Also a lot of high risk firms are very religious too. What is their excuse? Isn't their entire business model based off of putting most merchants into default and aggressively going after them through insanely abusive collection methods?