Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
I believe I understand what you’re trying to do/communicate but I think you should have someone else doing the writing on your behalf, especially if this is going to be a long term production.

Your posts are a bit convoluted, they emphasize the wrong points, and they mimic a defensive tone which is not what I think you’re trying to convey.

The way you’re answering questions comes off as you deflecting and avoiding, even though you are answering the questions. There’s a lot of negative back and forth because your answers need to be shorter and more concise, get to the point with less info.

I Believe I understand what you’re trying to accomplish, it’s more of a literary challenge you’re having.

At the growth speed of this thread, you’re on pace to overtake the previous daily funder Guinness book of world records thread, starring Marcus Clapman.
I’ve always been known as an “Over Explainer” lol. I take everything you said as a full constructive opinion, and will try and do better with content preparation and direct topics, with more points and less explanation. Truly appreciate the response, Franklin.