Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xc1UotJng

I'm genuinely curious about this question: A lot of people in MCA are religious and to me religion has the utmost respect towards life and humanity. Does anyone who funds merchants ever feel bad when they freeze their bank account, file a judgement against them, harass the merchants, embarrass them by calling their clients/AR, and do other aggressive collection methods? I understand the theory that "merchants are assholes anyway" but how can one of gods creations be so deserving of such punishment if god forgives all humans sins on earth? Does anyone ever feel like they are taking advantage of someone who's in a tough situation in their life?
first off i am a broker. Now i do speak to a lot of funders and merchants.Beside for some scumbags (bad apples) funders that i hate , most hate going the legal route and will try very hard to reach the merchant and have the iso try also just to talk with them and tell them whats up . They pretty much all will work with a merchant going through a hard time like what is happening now. Now keep in mind no one is running a charity ,just giving money for free. They have to do some sort of collections as they have responsibility to their investors.