Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
Another thought here.... If they ask me, "What's your fee for doing this?" If I don't have a fee agreement in place beforehand, my answer would be: "The funder pays me directly directly." I've even told some of them that up front some times.

Most merchants understand that there are margins and when was the last time that they went into a supermarket and asked, "How much are they making on this pasta? I'm going to go to the manager and make them drop the price." Yes, we can drop the price, but they don't know that. They also understand we're all in this to make money, and, like was said above, their bottom line should be able to support your fees.

What I don't like is springing last minute fees or PSFs that hurt the funder and the client.

See what Winning said above, prices for financing are not different than quoting an electrician. How many people with 780 FICOs have taken an OnDeck offer when they could go to the bank and get a 0% APR business credit card? Whether they were lazy or "sold" on something doesn't mind, as long as there wasn't trickery or foolery involved.
Thanks again Micah!