Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
Hanna, many good questions here...

YES - many businesses, including high risk funders, will go out of business / consolidate / sell off their portfolio's. It's a buyers market. Go after those buyers.
YES - leads, is going to be an uphill battle. I said this at the start of the pandemic SBA/PPP situation: this is a lead grab for large players thinking long term. The solution? Find a way to mine then maintain lead relationships. Long term is the name of the game. The days of stacking, wham bam thank you maam, low hanging fruit and high commissions is over.

MCA firms will DEFINITELY be able to compete with 0 / low interest loans backed the government... YES - the pool is smaller... but the need is still great. You're going to have to "Blue Ocean Strategy" that one for yourself but the general question is: who will your business serve?

New types of businesses will pop up due to our new realities. Many people want to support local (or I read this morning, black owned businesses). They all will need financing. Again, think LONG term. No need to earn 15 points on one deal.

The second part is keeping the relationship alive. Why would a business owner stick with you over the next funder? Super broker? ISO?

You need to add value to their business.
Insightful, thank you