Hard to place deals? High commission payout/Fast turnover
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

GCC Funding offers the BEST commission and rapid and efficient responses.

We DON'T look at FICO Scores and we don't have any SIC requirements.

Willing to be 2nd,3rd positions 4th position if it can be justified.

DON'T WAIT,SIGN UP NOW. DOESN'T HURT TO INQUIRE SEND YOUR INFO TO : GCCFunding@gmail.com

Commission ranging between 6-10 points determined on a file by file basis.

Ira Friedman
    Managing partner/Underwriter
    GCC Funding LLC
    (C) 347-406-2144
    (E) GCCFunding@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

The fact that your signature says your the managing partner and underwriting the deals makes me laugh. I bet your funding facility looks like this:
    kevins-empty-office-300x285.jpg
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Not to mention the gmail address.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Actually, with the gmail address, I'll bet his office looks like this:

homeless-man-goes-wireless[1].jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Lmfao!!!!

Banned Reputation points: 306

Idea! - just send the guy a ton of impossible to place files. After a week of sifting for gold in a pile of ash he may just give up and turn over a new leaf!

I will buy and sell u being that u have time to come on here with nonsense makes me realize how not busy u must me so have a good day I got deals to fund.

Sincerely,
    Ira Friedman
    GCC funding
    Managing partner

This is my own company where I do the funding personally with my own capital c u guys could make a couple bucks with the commissions I pay u guys on the deals you bring in. I turn my money over 2,3&4 times a year that's where the real money is u guys think deals are dead cause these bigger known companys turn you guys away.Fact of the matter there is a lid for every pot in this industry if you have the rite contacts so abuse me you guys are the ones loosing out trust me I fund just shy of 10 million a month.So trust me joke is on you not me.

Sincerely,
    Ira Friedman
    Managing partner
    Gcc funding

Ira I have a great investment opportunity for you......it's called a GED!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

That's too advanced. He should start out with Hooked on Phonics!

Really u notice I'm not answering you because i actually work if u wanna come at me with nonsense come to me after 6 pm thank you have a great day

Sincerely,
    Ira Friedman
    Gcc funding
    Managing partner

umm, doesn't you saying you're "not answering" constitute an answer? idiot. thank you have a great day.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

Quote Originally Posted by rockysi711 View Post
    This is my own company where I do the funding personally with my own capital c u guys could make a couple bucks with the commissions I pay u guys on the deals you bring in. I turn my money over 2,3&4 times a year that's where the real money is u guys think deals are dead cause these bigger known companys turn you guys away.Fact of the matter there is a lid for every pot in this industry if you have the rite contacts so abuse me you guys are the ones loosing out trust me I fund just shy of 10 million a month.So trust me joke is on you not me.

Sincerely,
    Ira Friedman
    Managing partner
    Gcc funding
    Look bud I respect your hustle, don't blame you for trying but suggestion next time throw out a # a little more believable than 10mil.
    And you have posted on here several times, and each time people have recommended that you use a real email not a gmail , and you haven't listened, why? Doesn't make me want to send you deals when you cant take a lil constructive criticism or advice

Listen that's great but my numbers are real and I do do business and I get a lot of business on here and no one is blowing me up cause I do business rite and I make people make money and I make myself money at the same time if you don't trust me too bad my friend but you kno how many deals I find a day on here.

I have the CRM system being installed that's why I'm using a gmail acct rite now so thanks for worrying about me but I am very successful I don't have to lie to anyone my friend so you don't know me or what I find a month.Thanks for trying to keep tabs on my money and what I fund.

And as far as my spelling auto correct changes my words sorry about that

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Closing this thread.

Lesson here is: Get a real email account. A real e-mail can be set up in a day for the price of $5.99 a year.