Do You Have What It Takes?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

Do You Have What It Takes?

Over the past few months, we have been getting a steady stream of calls and inquiries from brokers and ISO’s wanting to work with us.

When we started off, working with ISO’s and brokers was not our intent… In fact, that was the only thing we were resolved not to do. Then we rolled out Friends of Buynance… And I listened. I listened to folks who were happy about the opportunity but who really had their eyes set on earning more. So today, we are pleased to announced Buynance Family.

Buynance Family. enables us to invest our technology and marketing talents into aspiring and budding ISO’s / brokers, so as to achieve a set of common goals based on the following Buynance Family Values.

RESPECT: We respect our business owners and we respect our partners. We expect to push you from the nest in 9-12 months. We intend to invest in the long-term growth of your practice and will put our money where our mouth is. With Buynance, when it’s time to fly - you’ll leave with your book… The book we help you build. All of it.

EXPEDIENCY: We make it easier for you to get the documents you need for final underwriting. Time is money. When you make a call today requesting documents, tomorrow, that same merchant will take a call and be told to sit in front of their computer with their smart phone. With some exceptions (old school business owners) - that broker will always win. Be that broker. We also pay same day commissions.

EDUCATION: Marketing… Leads… Marketing… Leads… Buynance Family Members are uniquely positioned to buy exclusive leads from our Friends. We’ll be rolling out some changes to our Friends program soon. We want to make it even easier for our Friends to generate a fully qualified exclusive lead while making then ridiculously cheap for you to buy. That’s not all - you will learn how to fish. I wrote the book “Mastermind: Merchant Cash Advance Marketing Vol. 1.” almost a year ago - I have grown so much as a growth hacker ever since. I’ll invest whatever I can to see to it that you succeed.

FAMILY: If selected, you will become a part of a group of hungry individuals who have the same goals as you. Teamwork makes the Dream Work.

So start with us today, and leave in 9 - 12 months with your own book of business, your own technology, a stronger marketer, and you will always be considered Family. So, you will always be able to get exclusive leads from our Friends.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE

what kind of cult is this

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Paperchaser View Post
    what kind of cult is this
    The kind of cult that will beat you to an approval every single time!

EDIT: We can announce this. Beginning in November Buynance Family Members will be uniquely positioned to buy EXCLUSIVE verified leads on a one to one basis. Meaning, if you don't have a big boy budget and you start the week with a $400 bank roll - that gets you 10 solid leads.

We're all about quality - so lets talk about that. Jay Ballentine never appends his signature to garbage (call me out if I am lying anyone).

Quality

As you know, I firmly believe that after 30 minutes you should just throw a lead in the garbage... mathematically speaking.

So, we trap our leads in the device that gives you the best chance of closing. Their cell phone.

The leads are SMS verified. Meaning, we don't consider it a lead until they have verified their mobile phone number. When they verify their mobile phone number by tapping a link - you get an e-mail with all pre-qual data to make a decision of whether or not you want to pay $38 for the lead. You don't like it - ignore the e-mail. That simple. You like it, you click "Buy" and bam you will be on the phone with that merchant within 5 minutes (unless they tap verification link after hours of course...)

THIS PRODUCT WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE TO BUYNANCE FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY. CLICK HERE
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 10-14-2014 at 04:43 PM.