Commercial Mortgage- SBA, Refinance, Purchase, Construction Etc.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 28

Wink Commercial Mortgage- SBA, Refinance, Purchase, Construction Etc.

Good Afternoon,

My company Horizon Financial Group facilitated a commercial refinance in Miami FL that went to closing last week. This was a 10 year loan with a 4% interest rate. It was closed and got paid out in 3 weeks total time. We are making great money on these transactions and its a great way to supplement your MCA business.
    In the industry many times reps and ISO's get on the phone with cash advance leads looking to Purchase, Refinance property or business debt . STOP leaving money on the table. We complete the transaction in 20 days and offer 50% commission split. We will train you and your reps on industry standards for getting LOI's (letter of intent) to your clients. My email is James@thehorizonfinancialgroup.com, next time a merchant is looking for a commercial mortgage tell them you can help!

Thanks & good hunting

Jim Celifarco

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I vouch for Jim. he's a good, honest guy to work with.

Member Reputation points: 3332

Business Solutions LLC can help with all of your commercial real estate PURCHASE, CASH OUT REFINANCE deals from 100K - 5,000,000.00. Up to 75%LTV 680 Credit score or better. Low doc requirements. SFR, Townhome, Condo, 2-4 Unit, multifamily (5+ units), mixed use, office, retail, warehouse, self-storage, automotive services. Great commissions on deals. NOT A LENGTHY PROCESS - SFR closes in 30 days Commercial in 45 days START TO FINISH!