Encouragement for you friends- Top 10
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

Encouragement for you friends- Top 10

Happy Friday and I hope it's a funding Friday for you.

Funding during and post Covid-19 world has been tough for many out here.No matter if you are working with me or not I am writing this post because I want to see all out here working hard be successful in your journey. Here are some free words of encouragement to help you close the deal. It's the Metro top 10.

1.Don't promise them something better is going to come along, instead remind them that this pandemic has caused funding to dry up in many places and commit to them that you will do your best and follow through.

2.It is OK to work with others at this time splitting something is better than keeping 100% of nothing so long as they bring value to the table. It's your money after all.

3. If your merchant is an idiot make sure you help them understand this money is not cheap and for every dollar you fund them they should turn it into 5 dollars, yes, you may have to remind them of that.

4. Think long haul, don't allow your merchant to take out a bunch of advances remember they are a business owner just like you, you will make more with the renewals.

5.If you have ISO's you are making money off of them, so treat them right, and help them. Be an asset, not a liability.

6. Remember, your integrity is worth more than that deal anyway. Do not compromise it for money, because you cannot get integrity back if you loose it.

7. Leads are not guaranteed sales, be prepared to close them and, its going to be a lot of work.

8. If you are getting frustrated and having a hard time with your merchants, walk away and do something for 5 minutes that calms you down.

9. If you are going to say something bad, don't say anything at all. There is enough negative karma out there without you adding to the pile.

10. Act as if that merchant on the phone is sitting right across from you. Believe it or not, it effects how you present your message on the phone.

We are in the secured merchant cash advance space. Just like a merchant cash advance but with personal guarantees, that secure it with property.

I pay 10 points on deals, 9 months to 3 years,renewals go longer and no, not the WBL thing either (nothing wrong with them either). We DO NOT make merchants pay ANY cost up front, so that deal you have the merchant has to get a appraiser for, and a title search done? Instead of going out looking for something that covers that cost for them let me have a crack at it, because its easier to close those when you are not asking the merchant for money for the deal to work up front. I just offset it at the funding. Just like any deal you can downsell points if you need to ,and I won't let you be the only one downselling points if you have to do it, I will too.

100& funding, no drama additive. I can help close any deal and earn my keep by working with me. I will put money in to see your deal make it to the finish line and do it every day.Contact me at the email or number below, and let's see if there is a way we can help each other.

Millionaire status is boring who wants to go and be a billionaire instead?
    Metromedia Funding Solutions LLC
    55 Monument Circle Suite 745*
    Indianapolis Indiana 46204
    317-649-0110*
    https://www.metromediafunding.com/

Like us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/mpmetromedia/

Rick@metromediafunding.com

Your friends in funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

...not a lot of posts, low reputation count, don't recognize the name and the business - haven't heard of it yet. But, great post.

Messages that add value (and good advice) are always welcomed.