Average monthly earnings for brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

ok so i had someone that worked with me a couple of years ago .She had a solid 5 years experience and knew how to close deals.She felt that they were stealing from her and went on interviews all over including a bunch of people on this site. By every interview she will call out the numbers they said reps are making and ask to see the 1099 from the file cabinet behind you and block out the name. 95% switched it to what you could be making and not what actual reps are making currently.
    Now to answer your question, there are companies that will offer high splits because they give you absolutely zero a crm and some ucc leads.Now they are others that spend ten of thousands of dollars to get better leads and build technology , infrastructure etc .that people can be on a 20% split making 200-300k .If you are not making 100k your first year you either suck or are by the wrong place.
    the only ones that i know with 100% certainty that are making 500k place is those with big teams under them.

to argue on the previous poster i know personally 20 people and i am sure they are hundreds that thought they can do it on their own and failed miserably.

Senior Member Reputation points: 208

they failed because of crap leads or?

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by Iscibibi153 View Post
    they failed because of crap leads or?
    Combination. I know that I personally wasted ten of thousands of dollars on technology and lead sources. Alot run out of money. Next dont underestimate the power of a second voice ,i have been doing this for 10 plus years and as good of a salesman that I am ,there are times that a different style of sales pitch will work wher i failed.
    Also offers are bigger and better if the owners are syndicating.
    Bonuses are huge also ,true story I sold a 250k with rapid at zero commission just because that deal will make me hit a million funded with a 3% bonus. The poor iso that tried selling it at 2% called me thinking he was being backdoor.
    next is my theory that all funders are scumbags and steal deals if they get one sub every 6 months. They look at is it worth me to keep this iso . Now larger iso even if they do not do a lot of business their is potential, however one guy in his moms basement is another story .