Funders not Paying Renewal Comission due to Covid
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    Im glad you took it back, keep it corporate Anthony, Mr SENIOR Funding Coordinator
    Weird reaction after you misread what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Weird reaction after you misread what he wrote.
    I don't think I misread, I think he just took it back. I personally don't care I was just surprised to see someone of his stature making such remarks. On a company account.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

I don't think I misread, I think he just took it back. I personally don't care I was just surprised to see someone of his stature making such remarks. On a company account.
    You read it right I'm sure, but you definitely misinterpreted what I meant. The last thing he wrote was:

"Not putting names out there right now, just trying to get feedback as to if my claim of wanting to get paid makes sense or if the funders claim to not pay commissions makes any sense or if anyone has heard of this new strategy."

My response was to this comment. Hopefully this clears all of this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    You read it right I'm sure, but you definitely misinterpreted what I meant. The last thing he wrote was:

"Not putting names out there right now, just trying to get feedback as to if my claim of wanting to get paid makes sense or if the funders claim to not pay commissions makes any sense or if anyone has heard of this new strategy."

My response was to this comment. Hopefully this clears all of this up.
    I understand, yes that's why I was surprised at such a remark coming from a guy of your caliber. It was a huge miscommunication. I am glad West Coast was able to clear it up for us and we can be friends again.

If a person edits their comment, it will literally show the post has changed (see “last edit” stamp below). You misread it and came to some weird conclusions that no one else did/would have.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 05-13-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    If a person edits their comment, it will literally show the post has changed (see “last edit” stamp below). You misread it and came to some weird conclusions that no one else did/would have.
    what are you, his attorney ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

He is! He is a partner at Dewey Chetum & Howe. It's quite embarrassing for him as he is representing himself in his own divorce. I think Anthony may have had an affair with his wife.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    He is! He is a partner at Dewey Chetum & Howe. It's quite embarrassing for him as he is representing himself in his own divorce. I think Anthony may have had an affair with his wife.
    lol she got tired of being with a broker and moved on to a direct funder I guess.

lol she got tired of being with a broker and moved on to a direct funder I guess.
    The saddest part is Kevin is ****ing with you and you’re too clueless to realize it.

Comprehension and awareness aren’t your strengths.

No, just someone who had both the ability to read, and also possesses basic comprehension skills — both of which you seem to lack. These deficiencies lead you to make a poorly-informed comment that makes you look like a ****ing buffoon. But yeah, you’ll just double-down on this dumb ass accusation.

Just admit you misread/didn’t comprehend what was written so you stop looking like a dolt.

Member Reputation points: 1950

if you interpret "do what you gotta do" as "coach your merchant to default" then you're the scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by jared View Post
    if you interpret "do what you gotta do" as "coach your merchant to default" then you're the scumbag
    sorry