Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
we always pay commissions, There is 1 deal someone wants to get paid on, But the deal defaulted. The only change we made Post Covid 19, is we like to see a few payments clear.
If we are going to start throwing s**t around - then let's be real Joe. You told me when I contacted you the first time that you guys pay within 3 days of the deal. Then, after 3 days had passed from the funding of our first deal, I contacted you to ask where the commission was, and you told me I needed to send you an invoice - which worried me right away since I have NEVER heard of any funder asking for an invoice, but whatever, I sent you an invoice. Then, after another 3 days had passed (now 6 days after funding), I contacted you again to ask you where the commission was, and you sent me back an email stating that it was processed and authorized to be sent out that night ACH, and I'd receive it the next day. Then again nothing. I waited another 3 days (10 days after funding - on a 30 day term deal by the way) and you said you guys had made a new rule - which you never contacted me about - stating that you were waiting until the deal was paid back 30% before sending out commissions). I told you he WAS paid back 30% and you got your accounting team involved via email stating that you guys were on a 3 days lag ach wise and could only see that he was 22% of the way paid back in. After yet another 3 days, I emailed again and you told me 'funding relationships are a 2 way street, and if i didn't understand that then I wouldn't be in this business very long'. After 15 days had passed, the merchant contracted the coronoa virus and went to the hospital and was put on a ventilator. He paid for another 3 days and than asked for a week pause on payments.

Now, I want everyone to understand - the funded amount of this deal was $1800 after Main St's 10% fee. It was a $2,000 deal with a commission of $200. So, I'm clearly not spending this amount of time on this deal because I'm pissed I didn't get paid. In fact, like Sonny says in A Bronx Tale, it cost me $200 not to have to deal with Main St Cash again and I'm glad I learned that on a small deal instead of a big one.

To add insult to injury, because I was up front and honest on this DF forum about how the whole deal went down, I have Joe spamming my website application and sending me 'stop crying' messages on DF. This guy is a piece of work. OK, that is all, happy funding!