Kalamata Capital Group (KCG)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Kalamata Capital Group (KCG)

I posted this as a response in a different thread, but due to the nature of the recent posts that I have seen about our company, I felt it was also important to create a standalone thread too.

Kalamata has been consistently funding during this environment. We have been told by several ISOs that we are one of the few active funders in this environment. The feedback that we have received to date been very positive from our Sourcing Partners and Clients.

We are excited that we have added several new people to our team including more ISO Reps and Underwriters to meet demand. Connor Phillips and I have been promoted to Co-Presidents of Kalamata and are here to address any questions or partnership needs.

For new ISOs, please send emails to iso@kalamatacapitalgroup.com. For submissions, please send to deals@kalamatacapitalgroup.com unless you are working directly with one of our dedicated ISO Reps.

Please let us know the source(s) of the false rumors so we can address them. You may email me directly at brandon.laks@kalamatacapitalgroup.com.

Best

Brandon Laks

Brandon,

I wish you guys well. All the best with your new promotion.

ROC

Much appreciated and wishing you continued success.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by blKC View Post
    I posted this as a response in a different thread, but due to the nature of the recent posts that I have seen about our company, I felt it was also important to create a standalone thread too.

Kalamata has been consistently funding during this environment. We have been told by several ISOs that we are one of the few active funders in this environment. The feedback that we have received to date been very positive from our Sourcing Partners and Clients.

We are excited that we have added several new people to our team including more ISO Reps and Underwriters to meet demand. Connor Phillips and I have been promoted to Co-Presidents of Kalamata and are here to address any questions or partnership needs.

For new ISOs, please send emails to iso@kalamatacapitalgroup.com. For submissions, please send to deals@kalamatacapitalgroup.com unless you are working directly with one of our dedicated ISO Reps.

Please let us know the source(s) of the false rumors so we can address them. You may email me directly at brandon.laks@kalamatacapitalgroup.com.

Best

Brandon Laks
    Brandon,

The first thing you should do with your promotion is tell the truth.

You guys weren’t funding during this time, you barley had any staff working for merchants to discuss options with. You had one girl answering calls who literally didn’t know anything besides able to check balances.

I do wish you luck but truth is important.

Good luck!

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

as a whole, not just aimed at any one particular company, all of these emails and ads saying we are funding are not truthful. it is a customer grab strategy for when things do get better or to not have to pay the broker. to just say we are funding is very broad. many of the A lenders stopped funding for a reason.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    as a whole, not just aimed at any one particular company, all of these emails and ads saying we are funding are not truthful. it is a customer grab strategy for when things do get better or to not have to pay the broker. to just say we are funding is very broad. many of the A lenders stopped funding for a reason.
    Don't mean to thread jack here at all, I'm glad to see Kalamata is open and funding and I wish them the best. Just as a response to the comment I'm quoting here, I have ISO's that work with Kalamata who have told me they're pricing/funding new deals, furthermore so are we and my ISO's can vouch for that. No iso will ever have an issue getting paid NEXT DAY if they fund a deal with me. As for any other companies claiming to be funding new deals, maybe they are maybe they aren't, ISO's should do their homework before submitting their hard earned files.