I Need Lenders for good Restaurants
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I Need Lenders for good Restaurants

I have lots of restaurants in my Credit Card Processing merchants in my Portfolio book.
    Phoenix and California

Calling only on the ones with.
    Strong take out (strong during covid is at 70-75% volume) meaning they dropped 25%-30% in credit card volume
    Monthly processing volumes range $25k - $60k
    5+ years plus in business
    Home Owners
    Credit score, at this point i don't know.
    no bankruptcies
    no liens
    I don't know about current or prior MCAs or term loans, will ask as we go.

You give me the criteria ill send these deals that meet that.
    I don't want to waist my time with flaky stuff.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Really curious to see how this industry shakes out in the new Covid-19 world. I think takeout service/no contact will be the norm for awhile or just adapt to such. Uber Eats, Amazon, Grub Hub etc etc are all on fire w/business

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Cracker barrel by me had 110 employees...they are down to 10...tske out isnt doing much for them. Dining in makes impulse buying huge...ill have a dessert etc. Thats gone during covid 19....if people are out of work longterm the cheap take out..burger king etc will be very good..applebees etc no. Unfortunately, this virus is a game changer for minimum 2 years imho.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

-Dine in restaurants will take years to recover. Their footprints for dine in will be much smaller and to survive will have to have a robust take-out or delivery business.
    -Ghost restaurants started emerging prior to the outbreak and a lot of restaurants will have to adopt the model.
    -Restaurants will have to invest heavily in re-configuring their real estate and upgrading technology.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

LCF is still funding restaurants as long as they have a strong take out / delivery business. If sales have not dropped more than 30% we can make an offer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

Quote Originally Posted by inacio View Post
    I have lots of restaurants in my Credit Card Processing merchants in my Portfolio book.
    Phoenix and California

Calling only on the ones with.
    Strong take out (strong during covid is at 70-75% volume) meaning they dropped 25%-30% in credit card volume
    Monthly processing volumes range $25k - $60k
    5+ years plus in business
    Home Owners
    Credit score, at this point i don't know.
    no bankruptcies
    no liens
    I don't know about current or prior MCAs or term loans, will ask as we go.

You give me the criteria ill send these deals that meet that.
    I don't want to waist my time with flaky stuff.
    These sound like great candidates for our credit card split product. We can still fund merchants as long as their credit card processing volume is not down more that 30% of pre Covid 19 volume.

Submission:
    1.Fully completed and signed application
    2.March and April bank statements with all pages
    3.Credit Card processing portal username and password OR December 2019 - April 2020 credit card processing statements

*We have to be first position. Right now we will only consolidate if the merchant can still net 90% +.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Member Reputation points: 1154

If the drop off is 25% as stated Flash Advance is funding restaurants and other businesses where the business has not seen drastic reductions in revenue since COVID 19.

Jake Strelzik
    Vice President / ISO Relations

4000 Hollywood Blvd
    Hollywood , FL 33021
    954-641-8756 (office) /305-785-2548 (cell)

Spartan Capital Group funding restaurants as long as there is cash flow from take-out!!

Greenwich Capital is funding regardless of rev drop - we need minimum 25k in revenue we go out to 12 months.

For more info please email inquiries@gcmcapitalgroup.com CC Nathan@gcmcapitalgroup.com We have a huge amount of capital that we need to deploy - Lets get some deals done!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    -Dine in restaurants will take years to recover. Their footprints for dine in will be much smaller and to survive will have to have a robust take-out or delivery business.
    -Ghost restaurants started emerging prior to the outbreak and a lot of restaurants will have to adopt the model.
    -Restaurants will have to invest heavily in re-configuring their real estate and upgrading technology.

KH
    Dine in Restaurants the ones that will survive will not take years to recover, they will take 4-8 month's given if these sick people stop with the fear factor of the virus, LET'S GET AMERICA OPEN AGAIN.
    Delivery has its place but will not be a game changer for restaurants. Delivery will always be here but will be restructured from the current pricing models that these companies have. 20%-30% commissions to restaurants for delivery is not sustainable.

Delivery is not the salvation for restaurants in the future, the restaurant itself is. We like to go to restaurants for the experience, we like to be served, the ambience. Delivery will be an important part of the equatuion.

Restaurants dine-In or Quick Service operate on a profit margin average of 25%-30% depending on the type of restaurant, fine dining profit can be much lower. Labor cost alone is 30%, food cost another 25%-30% premium cost 12%-18% so put on top of that the delivery commissions of 25%-30% for door dash is not good, something is going to give and that is the delivery fees. The companies like Door dash, GrunHub etc., their day of reckoning of high commissions are coming to an end, they will get much lower. This is exactly what happened to GROUPON not sustainable. RESTRUCTURE WILL HAPPEN. FOOD DELIVERY companies are a sham for restaurants, they get all the profit and they own the data, what a scam, Groupon all over again.

Now, we try to go with an MCA/Term Loan of 35%-45% interest payback? you can read the numbers! it makes no sense for the survival of that restaurant!, dah!!!

Ghost Kitchens not ghost restaurants , yes these started popping up years ago but more rapidly in the last 3 years, they will have their place.

Most small chains and mom and pop restaurants do not even want to talk about inventory management, Food/Recipe Costing, , vendor management, food waist management is not even practiced, why seems time consuming and complicated, they are going to need help and training. This will be a service and sought after for those who understand it, we are well positioned for this.

Also very attractive tax credits are coming their way. This will absolutely give great incentives to the B2B to fuel the restaurant industry. Tax credits for restaurants and tax credit for business owners (you & me) for dining.

Debt, loans will make no sense unless its sustainable payments.

People, please don't believe the doom and gloom. We will be back, maybe not 100% but close very very quickly.
    Last edited by inacio; 05-05-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Dine in Restaurants the ones that will survive will not take years to recover, they will take 4-8 month's.
    Delivery has its place but will not be a game changer for restaurants. Delivery will always be here but will be restructured from the current pricing models that these companies have. 20%-30% commissions to restaurants for delivery is not sustainable for a restaurant.

Restaurants dine-In or Quick Service operate on a profit margin average of 25%-30% depending on the type of restaurant, fine dining profit can be much lower. Labor cost alone is 30%, food cost another 25%-30% premium cost 12%-18% so put on top of that the delivery commissions of 25%-30% for say door dash is not sustainable for the restaurant, something is going to give and that is the delivery fees. The companies Door dash, GrunHub etc their day of reckoning of high commissions are coming to an end, they will get much lower. This is exactly what happened to GROUPON not sustainable to the merchants. RESTRUCTURE WILL HAPPEN. FOOD DELIVERY companies are a sham for restaurants, they get all they profit and they own the data, what a scam, Groupon all over again.

Ghost Kitchens not ghost restaurants , yes these started popping up years ago but more rapidly in the last 3 years, they will have their place.

Most small chains and mom and pop restaurants do not even want to talk about inventory management, Food/Recipe Costing, , vendor management, food waist management is not even practiced. This will be a service and sought after for those who understand it, we are well positioned for this.

People, please don't believe the doom and gloom. We will be back, maybe not 100% but close very very quickly.
    Ghost Kitchens....correct.

Most industry experts expect 40-50% of all restaurants to either fail within the next 6 months or not re-open. This includes some large chains.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

The Experts also said we were all going to die

The Experts also said we were all going to die
    There are still refer trucks parked behind hospitals. There are NOT there for deliveries.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

There are still refer trucks parked behind hospitals. There are NOT there for deliveries.
    Good old Kevin always ready to bring doom and gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    Good old Kevin always ready to bring doom and gloom.
    Sometime reality sucks..... It's what you do with it that matters......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Sometime reality sucks..... It's what you do with it that matters......
    Your reality not others.

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    Your reality not others.
    My reality produces results. Keep trying, one day you might get there....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

REALITY
    Those trucks with bodies are real
    The Virus is real.

NOT REALITY
    The Covid-19 realted deaths REPORTS Anyone who dies where they cant figure out what they died of say it was coronavirus.
    An emergency ICD-10 code of ‘U07.2 COVID-19, virus not identified’ is assigned to a clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available.

NOT REALITY
    The Response to coronavirus.
    It will go down as the biggest RESPONSE haox in our lifetime.

REALITY
    The Public will figure out the truth very soon. Confidence is everything.

REALITY
    We will be open for business soon, economy will Thrive

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Dine in Restaurants the ones that will survive will not take years to recover, they will take 4-8 month's given if these sick people stop with the fear factor of the virus, LET'S GET AMERICA OPEN AGAIN.
    Delivery has its place but will not be a game changer for restaurants. Delivery will always be here but will be restructured from the current pricing models that these companies have. 20%-30% commissions to restaurants for delivery is not sustainable.

Delivery is not the salvation for restaurants in the future, the restaurant itself is. We like to go to restaurants for the experience, we like to be served, the ambience. Delivery will be an important part of the equatuion.

Restaurants dine-In or Quick Service operate on a profit margin average of 25%-30% depending on the type of restaurant, fine dining profit can be much lower. Labor cost alone is 30%, food cost another 25%-30% premium cost 12%-18% so put on top of that the delivery commissions of 25%-30% for door dash is not good, something is going to give and that is the delivery fees. The companies like Door dash, GrunHub etc., their day of reckoning of high commissions are coming to an end, they will get much lower. This is exactly what happened to GROUPON not sustainable. RESTRUCTURE WILL HAPPEN. FOOD DELIVERY companies are a sham for restaurants, they get all the profit and they own the data, what a scam, Groupon all over again.

Now, we try to go with an MCA/Term Loan of 35%-45% interest payback? you can read the numbers! it makes no sense for the survival of that restaurant!, dah!!!

Most small chains and mom and pop restaurants do not even want to talk about inventory management, Food/Recipe Costing, , vendor management, food waist management is not even practiced, why seems time consuming and complicated, they are going to need help and training. This will be a service and sought after for those who understand it, we are well positioned for this.

Also very attractive tax credits are coming their way. This will absolutely give great incentives to the B2B to fuel the restaurant industry. Tax credits for restaurants and tax credit for business owners (you & me) for dining.

Restaurant profit margins aren’t 30%. Nowhere near. They’re usually less than 10%. Now factor in restaurants losing half their seating for social distancing. Also add in fact that people may not necessarily want to dine-out as much as before over both health concerns, and the fact we’ll have extended high unemployment and less disposable income. You really don’t think this will lead to a ton of restaurants failing? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Restaurant profit margins aren’t 30%. Nowhere near. They’re usually less than 10%. Now factor in restaurants losing half their seating for social distancing. Also add in fact that people may not necessarily want to dine-out as much as before over both health concerns, and the fact we’ll have extended high unemployment and less disposable income. You really don’t think this will lead to a ton of restaurants failing? Come on now.
    Meanwhile.... Some were slow to pay rent in March. Most did not pay rent in April or May. Eviction notices will start fling in June and July. The owners of the buildings don't necessarily want to file eviction, but will to keep their lenders at bay.

Before you start advancing on restaurant receivables, you might want to make sure they are paid up with rent.
    Oh....and if you think their suppliers are going to keep the same N30 terms you are dreaming.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

SEACOAST
    They’re usually less than 10%.

That is not correct, YES. There are some fine dining that have a 10% profits, grocery stores have between 1% - 5%
    So a broad brush would be all grocery store have a 15 profit margin, FAKE NEWS.
    I owned a restaurant / special events food stand for many years. Our profit margin was 33% Wow, Really? Yes.
    Now, Of course a restaurant can be at 30% WITH A LEAN TYPE FRANCHISE OPERATION.
    Now factor in restaurants losing half their seating for social distancing
    it’s not going to be immediate, hence 4-8 months

Also add in fact that people may not necessarily want to dine-out as much as before over both health concerns
    As I Stated THAT’S WHY CONFIDENCE IS IMPORTANT, the truth will come out and that will fix itself.

and the fact we’ll have extended high unemployment and less disposable income. You really don’t think this will lead to a ton of restaurants failing? Come on now.
    Yes of course all business sector will experience closures.

Meanwhile.... Some were slow to pay rent in March. Most did not pay rent in April or May. Eviction notices will start fling in June and July. The owners of the buildings don't necessarily want to file eviction, but will to keep their lenders at bay.

Yes This will happen, your right. The rest is SPECULATION I hope some kind of Rent Hold jubilee is launched, will have to see. If it doesn’t the Landlords will default on mortgages before the merchant are evicted. Who is the Landlord going to bring in to rent to if he evicts the business. Makes no sense.

Before you start advancing on restaurant receivables, you might want to make sure they are paid up with rent.
    Nope MCA will be very very limited or dead for a few months.

Oh....and if you think their suppliers are going to keep the same N30 terms you are dreaming.
    So far so good on that point. Sysco, concord foods, performance food service and many small local regionals haven’t yet. To be determined, again your speculating the worse. No evidence as of right now.

SEACOAST
    They’re usually less than 10%.

That is not correct, YES. There are some fine dining that have a 10% profits, grocery stores have between 1% - 5%
    I owned a restaurant / special events food stand for many years. Our profit margin was 33% Wow, Really? Yes.
    it’s not going to be immediate, hence 4-8 months

Also add in fact that people may not necessarily want to dine-out as much as before over both health concerns
    As I Stated THAT’S WHY CONFIDENCE IS IMPORTANT, the truth will come out and that will fix itself.

and the fact we’ll have extended high unemployment and less disposable income. You really don’t think this will lead to a ton of restaurants failing? Come on now.
    Yes of course all business sector will experience closures.

Yes This will happen, your right. The rest is SPECULATION I hope some kind of Rent Hold jubilee is launched, will have to see. If it doesn’t the Landlords will default on mortgages before the merchant are evicted. Who is the Landlord going to bring in to rent to if he evicts the business. Makes no sense.

Nope MCA will be very very limited or dead for a few months.

So far so good on that point. Sysco, concord foods, performance food service and many small local regionals haven’t yet. To be determined, again your speculating the worse. No evidence as of right now.
    You are assuming that I don't have investments in commercial real estate and/or restaurants. Go place an order with Cheny Brothers and ask for terms.....they will laugh you off the phone. Terms with suppliers are being cut or limited across the board and it's not just limited to restaurants.

Landlords don't want to serve eviction notices to tenets, but have to to keep lenders/investors off their backs. It's much like any other business. The lender/investor is going to see declining revenues and inability to pay. The first thing they are going to ask is "what are you doing about it". It does not make sense to serve an eviction, but has to be done to show efforts that something is being done about the situation. Perhaps you should go read some covenants in loan and lease agreements and you will get a better handle on why.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

it’s not going to be immediate, hence 4-8 months]
    Oh God. The actual industry data, no matter the source, puts average profit margins in the 4-8% range. No amount of screaming “fake news” (Which sounds so ****ing stupid and juvenile) will change that.

But then again you seem to be hoping for some “truth” that you only to be privy to, coming out and changing something. Keep waiting for that bull****. I surely hope you aren’t basing your business model off of some “truth” coming out that will make everyone forget about the COVID crisis. But even Trumps own WH says there will be an increase of infections (from 25,000 today, to 200,000 by next moths, with daily deaths increasing 200% daily by then).
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 05-06-2020 at 08:01 PM.