Secured advances are just merchant cash advances, the only difference is we can be liberal with approvals, terms and positions because we record a lien on the merchant's property to secure payback.

They work if there is a mortgage in place, the trick is to have some equity to support the approval of the advance.

Terms will go from 9 months to 36 months
Rates max out at 1.49 - even if we are in there for 3 years

Here is an example
149K payback
720 days $206.94 a day
Weekly payments, early payoff addendum, and deferment options are made available to merchants funded automatically.

NO up front cost is collected from your merchant- we know there is a program out there that is close in relation to ours that required that and we do not.

This is a easy sale even for your merchant that has a mortgage.

Of course we prefer 1st and clean deeds but that is not always the case.

I am a closer too. No problems helping you close the deal and pay the full 10 still.
We pay 10 points
Renewals at 50% and pay full stroke
We have residual equity pulls that can also get you additional commissions.

No appraisal required, we have software to do that for us to score the file and make a decision.

All E-docs- title search takes 10-12 days and when it comes back, we send out the notary to them so no legwork for your merchant. The title search paperwork , recording and wire fee is deducted from the merchant at funding. Once again we will not make them pay this up front.

Based in Indianapolis - I support my ISO's and will do whatever I can to help you close deals.

I just want to work with some folks that can have some fun while selling the way I do. I am old school, I will never disrespect you by backdooring or stealing clients, I do not call them without your permission first and prefer we put them on 3 way calls so you are in the loop. I don't bite the hand that feeds. I answer my phone and I will work my ass off. Seasoned underwriting crew, seasoned title clerk, seasoned staff. We all know this is a business of relationships and that is what I bring to the table.

If you would like to talk my contact info is below and I can send a ISO agreement
Pay is deposited after 3rd pull- just like most everyone out here.