Who wants our PPP applications?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Ill take them. It was a bad struggle sending complete files at the beginning, Corp, LLC Sole Prop, Self Employed Independent Contractors. Much smoother now.
    Last edited by inacio; 04-27-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by inacio View Post
    Ill take them. It was a bad struggle sending complete files at the beginning, Corp, LLC Sole Prop, Self Employed Independent Contractors. Much smoother now.
    You will take them where?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    You will take them where?
    IvyLender or send them yourself
    https://www.ivylender.app/s/?vLeadSo...naciodomniguez

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Who is this company sending them to?

That page is a landing page for someone that is using Sales Force plus there is an error in the coding:

We can't launch this flow because of a variable error. Send this error message to your admin. The value null is being provided for variable vLeadSource but isn't compatible with the variable's data type (String). Check the places where you implemented the flow ‒ such as through a Lightning page or a custom button ‒ and make sure that all provided values are compatible with the variables' data types.

{"descriptor":"communitySetupLabel","value":"Salesforce Setup"},"myAccountLabel":{"descriptor":"myAccountLabel","value":"My Account"},"homeLabel":{"descriptor":"homeLabel","value":"Home"},"filterName":{"descriptor":"filterName","value":"MyCases"},"logoutLabel":{"descriptor":"logoutLabel","value":"Logout"}}}}]}}}}]}}}}]}}}}]}],"hs":true,"av":"48.0","cc":"$A.componentService.addComponentClass(\"layout://siteforce-generatedpage-Inner.c39\",function() {\nreturn {\n \"meta\":{\n \"name\":\"siteforce_generatedpage_Inner$c39\",\n \"extends\":\"markup://siteforceageLoader\"\n }\n};\n});\n"},{"xs":"PP","descriptor":"markup://ui:autocompleteOption","st":

BTW: No need for any merchant to use a 3rd party Broker to submit an EIDL -

SBA is unable to accept new applications at this time for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)-COVID-19 related assistance program (including EIDL Advances) based on available appropriations funding.
    Applicants who have already submitted their applications will continue to be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
    https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs...rgency-advance

Last edited by Yankeeman07; 04-28-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Thats my link Ivy Lender, seems to be working fine for me.

PPP was a bit of a nightmare for me. I started with southend with an agent agreement commission.
    After 7 days applications not going no where Southend sent an email to me stating they wer not going to proceed with my applications, i didn't have no where to turn. Then Ondeck my current loan provider got approved to be a broker sending the PPP apps to their Lenders. They told us no Commission. At that point i didn't care i just wanted the applications to be funded so i sent my PPP apps to ondeck. So far so good all the merchants are getting correspondence and updates on status. with some looking like funding any day now. Then Ivy Lender came into play with a small commission for PPP.

Just trying to make it work and not wait for a handout.

On Deck was only approved last week - and there were zero funds.

Monday April 27, 2020 - @ 10:30 a.m. SBA started accepted applications.
    So you are stating that in less than 24 hours you had PPP applications approved & funded thru OnDeck?

That is sure an amazing feat since on their web site they states the following:

If you have not already been approved for a PPP loan, you can apply now through OnDeck, even if you have put in a PPP application elsewhere. Applying for a PPP loan with OnDeck will not impact the status of any prior PPP applications you may have submitted. Please note that additional SBA funds for PPP are not yet available. We will begin submitting applications to the SBA once funding has been approved and released. Applications from existing OnDeck customers may be prioritized over non-customers for submission to the SBA.

This article was posted on DeBanked:
    https://debanked.com/2020/04/online-...-be-refreshed/
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    On Deck was only approved last week - and there were zero funds.

Monday April 27, 2020 - @ 10:30 a.m. SBA started accepted applications.
    So you are stating that in less than 24 hours you had PPP applications approved & funded thru OnDeck?

That is sure an amazing feat since on their web site they states the following:

If you have not already been approved for a PPP loan, you can apply now through OnDeck, even if you have put in a PPP application elsewhere. Applying for a PPP loan with OnDeck will not impact the status of any prior PPP applications you may have submitted. Please note that additional SBA funds for PPP are not yet available. We will begin submitting applications to the SBA once funding has been approved and released. Applications from existing OnDeck customers may be prioritized over non-customers for submission to the SBA.

This article was posted on DeBanked:
    https://debanked.com/2020/04/online-...-be-refreshed/
    No i never stated they got funded......Really!!!