GetBackD - are they direct
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 44888

GetBackD - are they direct

Are these guys actually direct? Experiences?

You ever see them in statements? There's your answer

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    I’ve asked a million times if anyone has ever funded with them. Not once has someone said yes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I’ve asked a million times if anyone has ever funded with them. Not once has someone said yes.
    I've asked if anyone has ever received an "offer" from them... Crickets.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

We got an offer from getb but no contracts. Merchant did not move forward with the advance and decided to wait for the SBA. It would have been interesting to see contracts and funding...

Banned Reputation points: 769

I came across one borrower that has funded with them out of thousands of submissions for MCA refinance to our platform. The deal was a bad deal, a reverse consolidation and the business was going under (soon).

Senior Member Reputation points: 14746

never gotten a competitive offer from them (not even close what others offer)

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Emily at GetBackD is super nice and easy to work with. That said, I've gotten one soft offer from them on a consolidation deal pre-corona. Merchant passed. Besides that, their box seems a little small, and also their minimum requirements make it even smaller. $10 says Emily gets picked up by another direct lender as a rep before this is all over.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    Emily at GetBackD is super nice and easy to work with. That said, I've gotten one soft offer from them on a consolidation deal pre-corona. Merchant passed. Besides that, their box seems a little small, and also their minimum requirements make it even smaller. $10 says Emily gets picked up by another direct lender as a rep before this is all over.
    Emily stays in my DMs pissing and moaning that I ask questions like “has anyone ever funded with getbackd before?”

Emily stays in my DMs pissing and moaning that I ask questions like “has anyone ever funded with getbackd before?”
    She's cool...probably would make more money being a broker than a rep at GetBackD

Senior Member Reputation points: 117

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    They never respond to deal submissions. Have to ask multiple times for an updates days later and they finally respond saying it was "declined" Have a bad feeling they are a fake company stealing deals. Shouldn't take more than 24 hours to underwrite an mca...

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    They never respond to deal submissions. Have to ask multiple times for an updates days later and they finally respond saying it was "declined" Have a bad feeling they are a fake company stealing deals. Shouldn't take more than 24 hours to underwrite an mca...
    They give offers. And do deals. But they have an insanely small box.

`.

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    They give offers. And do deals. But they have an insanely small box.
    Okay thanks. We haven't gotten any offers from them yet and have only heard about them a few months ago. Been in the industry since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Exactly

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

"Shouldn't take more than 24 hours to underwrite an MCA" I chuckle at these types of posts.

Red - my response is "then you should write the check" and accept the risk of fraud, default etc.
    Good Underwriters are or should be more cautious in approving any type of funding in today's environment.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

GetBackd

We are very direct and have expanded business here throughout the nation. We are still funding as we speak and would be happy to help anyone who is in need of funding. We have the resources and the funds to get you where you need to be. Of course, like all companies, especially during Covid- 19 a lot of things, have changed. I wish you all the best of luck throughout this pandemic. If you have any questions or comments feel free to reach me directly at David@getbackd.com. #Stillfunding #DirectFunder #softcreditpull #wewillsaveyoutime
    Last edited by DavidCuellar; 05-06-2020 at 03:55 PM.

We are very direct and have expanded business here throughout the nation. We are still funding as we speak and would be happy to help anyone who is in need of funding. We have the resources and the funds to get you where you need to be. Of course, like all companies, especially during Covid- 19 a lot of things, have changed. I wish you all the best of luck throughout this pandemic. If you have any questions or comments feel free to reach me directly at David@getbackd.com.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Great....they hired another person with zero financial services experience..... How many of them have come on DF...50?
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

I promised that I would never do business with them again. I had a deal get approved by one of the managers and he assured me that the client will get his funding the next day. Unfortunately, it was overturned by the CEO and I had to inform my client to disregard the approval papers that were sent to him.

Quote Originally Posted by kelton37 View Post
    I promised that I would never do business with them again. I had a deal get approved by one of the managers and he assured me that the client will get his funding the next day. Unfortunately, it was overturned by the CEO and I had to inform my client to disregard the approval papers that were sent to him.
    Their "CEO" killed your deal. LOL
    Last edited by mrmrg; 05-15-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

They have not been SPAMMING DF in a while.....?????
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426