Bad Business Debt | Up to 35% Commission | Provide Your Clients Peace of Mind
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Bad Business Debt | Up to 35% Commission | Provide Your Clients Peace of Mind

Hello All

If your book of business has aging receivables or bad debt, you [now] have a solutions-focused law firm to refer them and earn up to 35% on fees.

These are unprecedented times. When the economy is reopened, will your book of business feel confident their debtors will pay their bills? Will debtors with an ability to pay use this as an excuse to leverage their positions? Many bills will be ignored if the service is ancillary; is your client one of them? We can help your clients maintain healthy accounts receivables, collect, litigate, and protect them against bad debt.

Maddan Emerson & Associates is a full-service law firm with a division specializing in asset preservation and recovery (debt collection). Unlike other law firms or collection agencies, we utilize sister organizations and a network of partners to assist in finding a solution to bad debt (including private placements, restructure, and financing). We get our clients paid.

Join our Independent Business Associate program today and earn up to 35% on collection and legal fees associated to our services. Our average client maintains over $250,000.00 in aging receivables and our services recover an average of 85% of identified bad debt, leading to fees of $25,000.00 per client, per month.

Our average Independent Broker Associate generates $8,500.00 in new client debt management per month, with our highest earning associate earning $33,000.00 per month (Residual income with no maintenance on pre-established book since 2018). Send us a request for information at IBAonboarding@maddanemerson.com or email me directly.

Best Regards,
    Sebastian Thomas
    Sr. Managing Director | Partner
    Maddan Emerson & Associates
    Sthomas@MaddanEmerson.com
    13275 E. Fremont Pl Suite 230
    Centennial, CO 80112

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Wow here come the ambulance chasers!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Wow here come the ambulance chasers!!!!!
    Business is not emotional. Business is logical and orderly. Failure to pay for services rendered is a sin against our clients. In many cases, our clients are small transportation companies being man-handled by Fortune 500 companies. Our client's are already receiving the pandemic excuse from companies with executives relaxing on super-yachts.

I help my clients forgive as much as they collect. How do we get them to collect? I use my sister organization, Maddan Finance, to help a debtor restructure, recapitalize, and pay their debts. Don't make the mistake of ignoring your client's needs by failing to ask them "Are you concerned BAD DEBT destroying your company?"

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MaddanEmerson View Post
    Business is not emotional. Business is logical and orderly. Failure to pay for services rendered is a sin against our clients. In many cases, our clients are small transportation companies being man-handled by Fortune 500 companies. Our client's are already receiving the pandemic excuse from companies with executives relaxing on super-yachts.

I help my clients forgive as much as they collect. How do we get them to collect? I use my sister organization, Maddan Finance, to help a debtor restructure, recapitalize, and pay their debts. Don't make the mistake of ignoring your client's needs by failing to ask them "Are you concerned BAD DEBT destroying your company?"
    My personal opinion: you are an absolute scumbag to go after any company that’s shutdown due to shelter in place.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    My personal opinion: you are an absolute scumbag to go after any company that’s shutdown due to shelter in place.
    I solve problems by finding solutions. Thank you for your opinion. I have placed it in my opinion depository bin.

paper-ball-waste-paper-bin-office-business-14530655.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MaddanEmerson View Post
    I solve problems by finding solutions. Thank you for your opinion. I have placed it in my opinion depository bin.

paper-ball-waste-paper-bin-office-business-14530655.jpg
    You solve problems by harassing business owners that have been shutdown by executive order. You, my friend, are a piece of ****.

Who goes to law school, passes a bar, then becomes a debt collector, making his bones during a pandemic. ****ing loser.