Having Trouble getting your PPP Loans Submitted? Work with Edge Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Having Trouble getting your PPP Loans Submitted? Work with Edge Capital

If you are working PPP loans for your merchants but are having trouble finding a lender to submit to, reach out to me at Edge Capital. We are working with our SBA lender to get our clients the funds they need and are making a small broker fee. Reach out to Jason @ Edge Capital so we can help you get your files submitted and in the que ASAP.
    Kind Regards,

Jason Gibbs
    Financial Consultant
    Edge Capital
    512-915-1339
    512-685-1709 Fax
    [email]Jason@edgecapitalfunding.com
    [URL="http://www.Edgecapitalfunding.com"]

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Sick site bro!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by CaliFan View Post
    If you are working PPP loans for your merchants but are having trouble finding a lender to submit to, reach out to me at Edge Capital. We are working with our SBA lender to get our clients the funds they need and are making a small broker fee. Reach out to Jason @ Edge Capital so we can help you get your files submitted and in the que ASAP.
    Stop with this. Unless they have an existing relationship with the bank NO ONE is funding until the Federal Reserve steps in with their facility.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Stop with this. Unless they have an existing relationship with the bank NO ONE is funding until the Federal Reserve steps in with their facility.
    i think you are wrong. I have a couple of customers who have received funds from the PPP.

Central Bank of Utah and Timberline Bank in CO have both dolled out funds. These guys are some of the larger SBA lenders in the region.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    i think you are wrong. I have a couple of customers who have received funds from the PPP.

Central Bank of Utah and Timberline Bank in CO have both dolled out funds. These guys are some of the larger SBA lenders in the region.
    Yeah, things are picking up today I noticed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

larger banks are holding hundreds of thousands applications for submissions. many subbed to smaller community banks lacked the data they needed to process such as vetted proof of payroll which if not subbed within 5 days the approvals will get denied. the bulk of banks are only servicing their existing clients and not working with brokers out there and or do not have the systems in place to support more apps. i think kabbage is prob setup best right now to do this in our space but they are not taking broker apps that I am aware of unless you already had a relationship with them. kabbage also is going thru a bank they are not funding these themselves. i think the bottom line is everyone is overwhelmed with demand and very little was done before the launch of this to make sure it would run efficient. many of the apps will be on hold vs funding at this time.