ISO relations can be harvested by anyone who is of the philosophy that the only difference in dealing with an Independent Sales Organization [ISO], as oppose to at Merchant, is simply switching the pitch by which the MCA/ACH business is sold…I am here to say NO, that’s not it, that’s not it at all.

Let’s face it, at current day the B2B desk is proliferating at a faster rate than [even the] copycat funders, lending false-positive identification along with the mishandling of the B2B operative, by just about any sales rep. interested in venturing on the wholesale side of the Cash Advance business.

The difference between the two is that an experienced business director recognizes that inbound-traffic-creation-and-management must always be in line with a company’s mission statement first, to which it serves as a financial benefit second as a byproduct of its directive…and not the other way around. In other words, the right manager searches for answers to its call, and the wrong one has no clue what I’m talking about.

In the quest to define this role, startup-companies too often mistaken it for a social media guru or rain maker, when more importantly what the B2B really represents is the human business card of a company, speaking, writing and acting on behalf of its founders, in a language conducive to assuming relationships with roots and longevity – no easy task in the saturated world of finance, hence the need for its fulltime commitment.

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to the new members of the Daily Funder community in need of the proper representation for their Cash Advance book of business and to welcome you into the Capital Stack family, as well as to express our appreciation for [you] recognizing the difference.

Joseph Esparza | Director of Business Development | Capital Stack LLC