Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
I like the way Chris jumps into the forum with bad information an then runs away...... The $1200 was part of the personal stimulus those who qualify will receive by wire if they are set up with the IRS or check which will take much longer. I am not eligible for the personal stimulus. Chase has processed and sent less than 30% of loans that have applied. When will the other 70% that have applied get their funds. Probably sometime after the next round of stimulus is approved. Good to see some folks have received some funds personally and for some businesses, but this again is throwing a deck chair off the Queen Mary.
Not sure how you can misunderstand but which part was bad info? i clearly was referring to the personal stimulus and direct deposit, thats why i said people who didnt have that setup could soon upload their account info on website. The point was, and as much as i dont like this administration, things are moving and although not fast enough its very difficult to do programs this size quickly. Most checks that need to be mailed wont take months to go out, id say by beg of May.

Again, you said people would be lucky to get ppp money by June, but you move the goal post by saying most funds not disbursed.. Banks have 10 days to payout funds once sba have approval number. Im sure you know that by now.

Like Inacio said, several of you are so negative thats it not worth the energy to come on here. You have been wrong about a number of things from the getgo but stick to your narrative of your initial outlook.

Tell us, how much would a bank have to be paid in fees and int rates for it to 'be worth the squeeze'?
I never said its going to make them a margin that they are used to making, as they Should Not in this case, since its all getting paid back to them, at least thats the intent of the bill but with some things that had to be fixed.

Another 310 billion coming going through the 5,000 approved lenders.

You and westcoast can battle all day long, I would think you have more pressing things to do.