Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
I have been banking with Wells for 28 years, they hold all my money. They were worthless concerning the PPP program. They are still sending me emails stating that i can not apply because they are too backed up.

I applied with a local bank that specializes in SBA loans. They did my app on Friday. And i was declined yesterday. So at least i know i dont qualify since i am in the brokering and funding of small business loans.

Anyway my point is that the small regional bank had their **** together where as wells was worthless.

On another note i was working with a document prep company (as in selling their product) that was charging $2500 up front to prepare and submit SBA docs for the PPP, the grant and the disaster relief program. I did that for 2 days. I thought it was shady as **** an was taking advantage of people. So I stopped.
The value with doc prep companies is on 7(a)s. The EIDL and PPP don’t require much help other than finding banks that will process the PPPs. But charging for PPPs may be illegal. EIDLs can be charged, but really: for what? The 7(a)s are a whole different ballgame. Doc prep matters there, along with being able to place with 7(a) lenders.