SBA releases Paycheck Protection details-
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    I specifically was addressing your statement that business owners would be lucky if they got money by June, i said within couple weeks, you were wayyy off. We know its only a few, but that wasnt the point. There were always issues, but as Mark Cuban said this morning and as i mentioned, the banks were much of the problem although SBA had their own.

FB posts arent valid?? lol they are from business owners but i guess DF posts are?? makes sense.
    Chris,

The amount that has actually funded vs. what has been applied for is VERY low, but you would know this from listening to the news and checking Facebook. How about actually listening to someone that actually works for a bank and talks to bankers all day. The process is onerous for the business owners and the banks. The amount that has actually funded is small compared to applications most BANKS have received.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Chris,

The amount that has actually funded vs. what has been applied for is VERY low, but you would know this from listening to the news and checking Facebook. How about actually listening to someone that actually works for a bank and talks to bankers all day. The process is onerous for the business owners and the banks. The amount that has actually funded is small compared to applications most BANKS have received.
    You were wrong on the timing by almost 2 months, so your experience and value of listening to other bankers didnt mean much on the timing. Other points you have are valid, but as i listened very carefully to the lawmaker who made the law, the Tres Secty as he announced the rollout, i knew the timing of funds to be disbursed wasnt gonna take 2 months. Very simple point. not even arguing the fees or guarantees, customer acquisition, etc...