Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
When facing a sudden stop in the economy, “waste fraud and abuse” doesn’t even matter. I could see 30% of the businesses evaporating next Friday. ****, that’s probably a conservative estimate. When facing a sudden stop and deflation like we’ve never had in history you’ve literally got to throw dollars at the problem. You worry about hyper-inflation when things are somewhat stabilized.

The way I view it, the patient (US economy) is having a massive heart attack, and the rescue as of right now is equivalent of having the doctors arguing about what lightbulbs should be used in the ER to make sure the hospital captures $5 that year in energy efficiency savings.
I agree somewhat, but you need to have the right doctors in the room. If the goal is to float the payroll ....then float the payroll. It's a hell of a lot easier than making these small business apply for the funds for payroll through banks. Also.....they don't have to float the payroll all at once. They can do so on a regular basis for the next several months. Keep in mind, most business owners are on the same payroll.