SBA releases Paycheck Protection details-
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I dont understand how you got 10 deals in 10 days, yet the PPP program was just launched Friday, and even then no one knew what docs were needed etc.
    I've been in the credit card processing industry for 21 years and in MCA for 2 years with a few thousand merchants in our portfolio and have majority of our merchants personal and business information already.
    Each of the 10 merchants i wrote up have authorize me to talk to their accountant, i suggest this as its a short cut and cuts alot of time.

The way i know what documents to be collected is from the broker i work with. The way they knows what docs is through their lender.

Like i mentioned I haven't received one approval from my 10 deals I don't know if they are going to require more docs! maybe they will and maybe they wont, hell who knows. Point is I'm trying not to waste to much time in a forum and start turning in deals.

i'm not saying I got this thing figured out, at the beginning I was struggling with the doc collection but its getting easier now

What i'm finding out is that those same accountants, bookkeepers are referring me merchants now little by little, 2 today.
    They are sending a complete file with all the docs which helps tremendously.

If and when i get approvals and paid commission ill let you guys know, to many damm Debbie downers here.

Im sharing this because i didn,t know what the heck i was doing at the beginning, still uncertaint, no approvals yet,
    trial and error.
    Last edited by inacio; 04-07-2020 at 07:11 PM.