Sell me a pencil!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 306

Sell me a pencil!

First, I must say this. We are ecstatic to finally and formally be up and running with our Friends of Buynance affiliate network. 115 applied and we were able to accept the 50th applicant and get them up and running 10 minutes ago (10 minutes behind schedule).

For those of you who are not aware what Friends of Buynance is - it's really simple. It's our way of extending opportunity to folks while crowd sourcing the solicitation of:

1. Signed application.
    2. 3 Months bank statements.
    3. Voided check.
    4. Drivers license.
    5. Business license.
    6. First page of lease.

We'll get to 1,000 active Friends by years' end - anyone looking to prosper with us, feel free to e-mail yuliya@buynance.com. With that being said...

OUT 115 PEOPLE INCLUDING ABOUT 25 MCA BROKERS, ONLY ONE PERSON GOT THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION RIGHT:

SELL ME A PENCIL.

ANSWER: Write down on this piece of paper the exact amount of money you would like to make and I will pay it. You: I don't have a pencil. Me: Let me sell you this one.

This works because he has established a need for the pencil before selling it - obviously.

I WASTED NO TIME IN MAKING THE GUY AN AFFILIATE MANAGER! I'm confident he will help his downline establish need for money - before selling it! He's now pounding his list and Craigslist getting us more Friends...

If anyone is interested in becoming an affiliate manager you can e-mail yuliya@buynance.com as well. If you just want to become a Friend of Buynance apply by clicking here.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 10-07-2014 at 05:21 PM.