List Of Lenders Still Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 769

I am saying get on a conference call with me and ask some of our borrowers or referral partners to verify our direct lending so you can stop spewing your lies all over this forum. Thanks for copy editing a website for us. Point is, you have not accepted the challenge to speak to actual borrowers where we have refinanced their entire MCA stack with our own capital on a 24 to 36 month amortization. When are you free for a conference call so you can stop telling lies about someone or something that you don't even know?

Again, I challenge you to get on a phone call with either borrowers or brokers that we have done deals with. You have yet to accept that challenge.

Stefan Bernarsky
    CIO
    Kanjorski Partners LLC
    570-862-7279 call or text
    www.kanjorskipartners.com/refinance

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by KanjorskiPartners View Post
    I am saying get on a conference call with me and ask some of our borrowers or referral partners to verify our direct lending so you can stop spewing your lies all over this forum. Thanks for copy editing a website for us. Point is, you have not accepted the challenge to speak to actual borrowers where we have refinanced their entire MCA stack with our own capital on a 24 to 36 month amortization. When are you free for a conference call so you can stop telling lies about someone or something that you don't even know?

Again, I challenge you to get on a phone call with either borrowers or brokers that we have done deals with. You have yet to accept that challenge.

Stefan Bernarsky
    CIO
    Kanjorski Partners LLC

Stop with the lies. I see you've now updated to the page to attempt to cover your ass, but thankfully I've got receipts showing you are a broker.

Now give it a rest.

bust 5.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 04-02-2020 at 08:54 PM.

We do MCA refinance (consolidations) into a 24 to 36-month term loan with ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT and offer new working capital at closing.

We are direct lenders and use our own capital to lend.

We are currently lending and haven't stopped.

Massive opportunity with our product in the small business landscape right now and for months/years to come.

Stefan Bernarsky
    CIO
    Kanjorski Partners LLC

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Thanks for copy editing a website for us.
    Oh, so now you're claiming I edited something? Thankfully your page has been cached, so you've been caught in yet another lie. Anyone can freely view your cached page before you tried covering your ass:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co.../consolidation

You just keep getting caught in lies. Its bad enough you misrepresented yourself on here, but then after being busted, you attempt to claim that someone doctored a picture of your site in an attempt to cover your ass. But, again, I've got receipts. Now you'll claim Google's webcache doctored your site?

What a ****ing liar. No one should deal with this piece of ****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Stefan Bernarsky
    CIO
    Kanjorski Partners LLC
    Oh my god! Stop! You've posted your advertisements...now shut up. Please. and thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    Oh my god! Stop! You've posted your advertisements...now shut up. Please. and thank you
    Just block him until he's banned. I am sure it will happen soon.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

We do MCA refinance (consolidations) into a 24 to 36-month term loan with ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT and offer new working capital at closing.

We are direct lenders and use our own capital to lend.

We are currently lending and haven't stopped.

Massive opportunity with our product in the small business landscape right now and for months/years to come.

Stefan Bernarsky
    CIO
    Kanjorski Partners LLC