Is this virus the death sentence for the mca industry?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Quote Originally Posted by cashplug View Post
    the gravy train is over
    Way way way over. A medical disaster can strike harder in fall and winter. Too many unknows...no lender will give a cent. Its definately over

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Way way way over. A medical disaster can strike harder in fall and winter. Too many unknows...no lender will give a cent. Its definately over
    Golf, you’ve been out of the industry for years. You failed long ago, yet here you are always ****ting on it. Sour grapes like a mother****er.

Member Reputation points: 325

To claim that this industry is dead is basically saying that the economy will never recover and we're all ****ed IMO. I doubt this is the case.

Obtaining traditional bank loans will still have stricter guidelines than MCA, which makes room for alternative/specialty finance companies, MCA included. Given this whole shake up, I think (at least in the short to medium term) funders with strong UW teams will survive and capture market share. These are funders that thoroughly analyze macro/micro level impacts of the pandemic per specific verticals and can adjust their guidelines just enough to 1) protect themselves and 2) allow enough approvals for ISOs to make money and not deem brokering a waste of time.

The funders that just look to stack behind a funder with actual UW will come back, but not until they see movement from the real funders

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Golf, you’ve been out of the industry for years. You failed long ago, yet here you are always ****ting on it. Sour grapes like a mother****er.
    Yup....you all got what you deserved. Your induatey is long gone and will never be anything like it used to be. Never failed..never did it..it was easy for a few deals...but its over ladies..god bless mca fail

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Yup....you all got what you deserved. Your induatey is long gone and will never be anything like it used to be. Never failed..never did it..it was easy for a few deals...but its over ladies..god bless mca fail
    Are you kidding me? My industry is SBA, golf, and I’ve never been so inundated in my life. I must have personally made $50,000 yesterday.

You, on the other hand, had to quit being a broker 2 years ago because you couldn’t manage to make it during good times for MCAs. A lot of it had to do with the fact you haven’t graduated past two syllable words (and even the two syllable words you can’t properly spell).

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Are you kidding me? My industry is SBA, golf, and I’ve never been so inundated in my life. I must have personally made $50,000 yesterday.

You, on the other hand, had to quit being a broker 2 years ago because you couldn’t manage to make it during good times for MCAs. A lot of it had to do with the fact you haven’t graduated past two syllable words (and even the two syllable words you can’t properly spell).
    50k might help you with treatments if u need them MR CORONA..if u want we can arrange a sitdown to discuss ??